The Messy Independent Training...

I chose to drink some water to calm myself and to energize my body.

Afterwards, I went inside the second floor's living room and sat down on the carpet, put down a glass of water, and proceeded to read the only page detailing void magic.

The only known spell in the book is [Hagorûn undôn]—a spell to cancel magic.

It can be used to return any magical power to void—to nothingness.

I bet Alt-nii has developed more spells and forms of magic—but the only [Void] magic publicly known is that spell.

Let's try, then.

Oops, I got to cast any magic and interrupt myself—wait... that's not how it works.

Oh, I know.

I will just form something with my ice magic and continue to supply it with magical power, while chanting the void spell.

Let's try forming an ice book! Luckily, I can use the thick magic book I'm reading as a model.

[Hîwung w¯ælrâp!]

The ice imitation of the book is quickly formed in front of me. Let's not call it off, let it stay there~ Yup, I can now retain the icy form I've created with an ease~ It might as well stay there until it melts by itself~! But then again, ice produced by magic will be harder to melt in the room temperature. It can still melt, but it will take a longer time.

Even when my concentration and energy isn't being directed there, the icy form I created will stay! Mom praised me at that time, and tried thawing my ice. She said I should focus on creating an ice that's harder to thaw in the future.

Next...

I inhaled. Let's try this! Whatever happens, happens!

[Hagorûn undôn...]

...I opened my eyes, slowly. Is the icy book still intact, or some parts of it disappeared?

And the answer is...

The whole icy book is fully intact. I don't feel any surge of power coming out from my body. It's a complete failure.

Ah, so I can't use [Void] magic at all.

Even so, I have strong affinity to 5 magic elements (this time, I'm including [Dark]), normal affinity to 6 elements, weak affinity to 0 element, and zero affinity to 1 element.

...Isn't this result way too amazing?!

Is my self-diagnosis wrong?

Is there anyone who can use almost all magic elements like me...?

Hmm, it's no use to think about something I don't know.