Capicastle, Reunion, and Leticia

One day, Dad and Mom went to discuss "important stuff that children shouldn't mind" with King Titus in Capicastle, so it was decided that I would play with Luca and Leti. Meanwhile, Alt-nii was with Clavis-nii at home. I decided to tag along with Mom and Dad because I thought I might learn something there...

Upon entering the meeting room... I was surprised to see some familiar faces!

"Whoa, you brought Lyra along?!"

This youthful and cheerful voice... It was none other than Gale's voice!

"Lyra? Oh, you've grown up so much I didn't recognize you for a moment."

Next to Gale, I saw another familiar figure—Rupert.

It had definitely been such a long time!

"Rupert, Gale, long time no see!"

It's good to know that they're doing well!

As I glanced over the room... I noticed one thing.

There were other high-ranking figures inside! Kiri's father—the Head of the Royal Knights, Meredea and the other high-ranking magicians... Whoa...

The "important stuff that children shouldn't mind"—could it be... an uprising conflict?! I never thought the issue would be this big!

...And I could only think about the "war" or the conflict between Naraka and Cielle—that dragged Riviera along, too.

Was it this serious... or was I just too ignorant of how the adults worked to resolve this kind of issue?

Certainly, I died when I was thirteen years old as Reinst, when I had yet to participate in other matters.

So... could it be that each and every conflict that arose also required this kind of meeting to resolve? Or was this current issue simply that grave?

"Hm? Oh. Cyan, you're there. Lyra? Long time no see, you've grown up."

What broke my thought was a familiar voice that came from behind me. When I turned around... eh? EHHHHH?!

"R-rupert?! B-but, you're just next to Gale... AAAH?!"

When I glanced back at Rupert's former position, which was next to Gale... there was still Rupert there.

"R-r-r-rupert, you have a twin?!"

Thus, the conclusion I arrived at.

However, the Rupert that was standing behind me only sighed.

"Lyra, careful. The one standing behind you is an imposter," The Rupert who was next to Gale warned me.

"E... eeeehhh?"

The Rupert who was standing close to me scratched his head and sighed.

"No, that one is totally my imposter," he calmly said.

"..."

"Haha! Lyra, try to pick which one is the real Rupert!" Gale suddenly asked me to guess, as he was smiling as if he was having fun.

"...W-what is going on?"

My. Head!

"Haha, cut it out, you guys. You're making Lyra confused," Dad stepped forward to help me out of this mess! Ouiii, Daddy, you're so dependable!

"That's enough, Cynthia. Stop making this kind of antics," Rupert who was next to me suddenly mentioned a name—he seemed to be referring to the Rupert who was next to Gale.

And suddenly, the Rupert who was next to Gale became so out-of-character as he grinned—whoa, don't destroy Rupert's image like that!!

The "fake" Rupert suddenly scratched off... a mask... from... his own face?!!!