Chapter 1

Enough Micheal how dear you say such insolent words to your Father the king how dare you!! Are you mad?
The kings voice could be heard all the way from the throne room to the court yard of his palace as he scolded his young son.
The young prince of about 9years who was now on the verge of crying apologized to his father, am sorry father I only don't want to participate in the ritual rites,i feel sick he complained when holding his tummy.
King Alex wasn't fooled by the 9yrs old child he knew quite well when he was being lied to, but decided to overlook it as he instructed the maid to take him to his chambers and feed him.
The prince Michael was so happy that he was being set free not to attend the rites, as he sat on his bed he remembered all too well what had happened last year 3 virgins had been cleansed and killed in his presence by his father's orders and he had felt sick for a week that image alone had never left his mind.
And how is my favorite son doing? His mother smiled as she walked up into his room, Mum you scared me Micheal pouted which earned him a lovely kiss from his mother. Am so sorry baby so tell me what did you do to your father this time Hmm? Mummy daddy and I never get along we always argue sometimes I wonder if he is my father. Maria his mother's face fell when she headed what her young son said truly her son and husband never got along and she knew the reason, unlike her husband her son was pure, innocent kind and beautiful the very opposite of everything her husband was and the king always referred to her son as a weakling. Baby listen to me she told him, whatever happens don't ever do what is wrong stand for what you know is right and put the feelings of others before yours okay your my sweet son and will always remain that alright now you have to sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day she told him. Yes mummy he smile feeling happy as he said sing me a lullaby.And she responded Of course I will my sweet prince..

Amelia

Harder Amelia I need you to concentrate,you need to be strong for all the people who rely on you, harder faster now let's go common.
Amelia's tutor yelled as he taught his student the ways of black magic. Slowly the cup he placed on the stool began to rise as Amelia controlled it into rising. Yes that's it Amy that good now concentrate on bringing it down. Slowly the cup took it place on descending down and finally rested on the stood. Can I take a rest now that was exhausting the little Amelia inquired from him, as she was thirsty and hungry. Then she took her leave. Few minutes later Kathy who was Amelia aunt came in, poor child I can't begin to understand the kind of burden she will be carrying on her shoulders by now I really pity her,poor thing,she said felling sad.