Chapter 24

Zach POV:
I knew the instant Amelia talked to me in that tone, that I have crossed my boundaries. But I didn't care all this situation was making her take irrational descions and the fact she will kill for him scared me,at what extent was she willingly to go to have him.
I understood he was her beloved and they where fated to love once a lifetime. But could this be reason enough to kill lives for him in my innermost heart I hoped against all hope that he would show up and that no blood will be spilled.

Zach you must be in deep thoughts I greeted you and you didn't respond, a while ago is everything okay? Amelia's aunt asked me, I fondly called her Kia she reminds me of my dead mother,
Kia am fine,lady Amelia will execute two people at sundown tommorow if Michael isn't found I told her.
What? May the Gods forbid how could she think of doing something like that I need to talk to her this is no joke Kia lamented.
Your right I tried talking her out of it but she warned me seriously. Good luck to you,I hope she listens to you I told her as I kissed her check and walked straight out.

Michael POV:
Jonas delivered the message the next day when I went to his house,
What is wrong with lady Amelia?? Why can't she just leave you alone??
Why?? Cassie half yelled and half cried.
I was dumbfounded, could she possibly kill two innocent people just to drag me out.
She never striked me as one obsessive type but one never can tell that woman was filled with surprises.

I will go to see her, I need to stop this madness,I told them both. Cassie shakes her head fully against my idea

Cant you see it that is exactly what she wants you to do don't you see it, going to her will get yourself killed please don't. I beg you that woman is insane and she is a monster.

I have to do this Cassie I have made up my mind I told her while holding her both arms as she cried.
Yes he has to or that woman means every words she says, she will kill those people. Jonas intervened.
I didn't have a choice i need to see her or this madness won't end.

Zach POV:
After the discussion with Kia, I went to check the warriors and kept few thing in order in the construction site.
As I strolled down the garden I met Kia sitting down in a bench beside the river looking lost. I followed her there if there was anyone who could understand and talk to lady Amelia it was Her sweet aunt.

Kia how did the discussion with Lady Amelia go? I asked her as I sat down near the bench.
She looked at me briefly her face neutral as she looked away again.
There is no going Back Zach,her powers and emotions are fighting if Michael does not appear soon all those energy will consume her and that may be the end. The only person who can help her is her soulmate she needs him.
I kept quiet as I digested her information.
So in order words Kia, her orders of execution still goes on?? She asked hoping for a positive answer and I gave her the negative one.
Yes she said looking so down casted it still goes on.
Poor woman I pitied her.