Chapter 22

Amelia;
I stood up as the door closed while Zach and Richard looked at me expecting me to say something Regarding the decree I passed.

I do not need to explain myself to you or anyone, The descion has been made and finalized I told them anger lacing in my voice,ever since Michael left I had no control over my emotions in the secret of my bed at night I cried myself to sleep,wailing and shouting begging him to come back to me begging the moon goddess to bring him back to me.
  Zach approached me, I understand your desperation But  princess Amelia you need to calm down we will find him okay he is alive just hiding,pushing people to bring him with this decree will just push him futher into hiding, can't you see what your doing?
Yes princess you need to calm down Richard added.
      You both don't understand, without Michael in my life i am nothing the guilt will kill me that is if Michaels absence doesn't kill me first,
Look at me Richard am I am merely alive, how can I rule a kingdom like this tell me, I don't need to be told that sooner or later I will die,I am the Ghost of my former self I wailed tears coming out I didn't care that they saw me at my weakest moment.

Michael is my beloved,i killed his only living family and deserted him in an empty room,at this moment tears where falling down my eyes and I made no efforts to control them.
  You should have seen his face,what I rendered him to.
This is not your fault Amelia please stop blaming yourself Richard said trying to console me while Zach just hugged me.
I want  him,I need Jim I said in between sobs.

  Michael POV:
I sat down in the little cabin  I was now accustomed to living. As I finished eating the delicious lunch I was served
My mind wandered to My escape from Amelia rule. I was in deep thought when Cassie barged into the cabin forcing the little door open.
She was panting as she removed her hat and her coat

We need to leave tonight Michael,my informants told me that Amelia is now more desperate than ever to find you. She has passed a decree that whoever bring you to her alive and healthy will be rewarded beyond imagination, photos and pictures of you are being pasted around. Everyone would like to give you in now considering the huge ransom she is offering,
Cassie rushed in telling me.
  I was quiet,as I allowed all what she said run through my mind.
I knew Amelia was desperate to find me but this desperate after 6 months left me surprised. She was beautiful and could have anyone or any amount of money she wanted.
What did she Still want from me?
I know who can help,let's go to the  west coast, I have trusted friends who can help.
  Cassie sat down, despite everything that has happened she still looked beautiful,flawless but what I loved most was her heart. She was a beauty inside and out and her courage in freeing me from Amelia's prison. My father never cherished what he had, but l did like Cassie. And I knew she had feelings for me.
  I knew that woman was up to no good I never trusted her but each time I complained, they all thought I was just being jealous of your fathers affection to her. she  complained as she looked at me 
when to we head there she asked her voice sounding wary.
For her sake I hoped all this will end.