Chapter 4

Micheal pov:
I watched in fascination as the young woman walked silently beside me I mean If not for my eyes I could swear that her steps where as quiet as a dove. She was beautiful and powerful.Even her breathing was quiet. I decided to break the silence I needed to know more about this girl and truth be told she was a mystery a strange mystery. But God was she beautiful I could look at her forever admire everything about her without blinking an eye.
Em what did you say you needed again? I asked my voice being husky.
She looked at me,and that was when I was marvelled by her eye colour,how could such a person be so perfect.
I will just take the left road,it will lead me to my uncles house. She said looking towards the road.
l didn't want to leave her just yet on the lonely road goodness knows what will happen to her. Didn't you say you needed my help I can't just leave you here I can rent a house for you okay.
Amelia pov:
Find me a house, I wanted to laugh who the hell do he think he is anyway I have his whole future planned out for him. Now I turned to his direction and gave a fakest smile.
I will be fine now can l please be left alone, I told him with a hint of annoyance in his voice. I said and left him there speechless.
I needed to put my plans in motion I mentally called Trisha and Issac and told them to meet me at our usual venue.