Chapter 7

Amelia POV;
Lady your here,my left in command greeted me as I walked inside our hiding place, 15 of my most trusted spy's where here and the building we stayed  was protected by my magic I couldn't risk being seen or heared.
  Thank you all for being here I made a great goal today the king is to marry me as his queen,i announced to them which brought them smiles and cheers of victory.
Yes we are closer to victory in no time we will claim back our birthright . I told them, Jovita and Aisha will be standing in as my friends,now listen! I want no discussions about this anywhere outside here understood!? I warned them in a strict voice. Which they all nodded their heads. After the meeting was dismissed I informed Jovita and Aisha about the roles they are to play I warned them to avoid being closed to anyone and playing their role as my handmaid and friends well, then we left so as to be introduced to the king.
  Few hours later I was shown to my room which looked so Royal the beds where dressed in a royal way and it was richly designed,as I noticed the  castle rooms where specifically designed for everyone this was all supposed to be mine the everything was robbed from me before I even understood what life meant. I was snapped from my thoughts by a knock on the door
  Lady Amelia dinner has been served and the king awaits your presence, am here to prepare your bath water.
    Thank you I replied as I looked at the young maid who wasn't more than twenty years her skin was pale and her eyes where dull. I can prepare and wash myself inform the king I will soon be there I told her, after which she left and shut the door.
I sighed inwardly I have come to understand that the king wasn't a patient one so I needed to hurry. I mentally called Aisha who came in to prepare my dinner dress and hair.