Chapter 12

Amelia POV:
I was surprised by the recent development,the kingdom must be taken,but,the thought of Michael being dead  made me feel cold,
I have made my descion, I spoke out and they all looked at me waiting for me to speak. I walked forward,the wedding will pull through and the king dies today.
  Jude send words home tell captain Noah yo release the men we attack the kingdom at dawn tomorrow news of the kings death will be heated tomorrow. In the meantime Jude I want the northern gates locked no one leave or enters send some men to close up in the eastern gates it should be opened when our men comes through kill anyone who stops you. Send thus warning to everyone our men no one touched the prince his mine I said warning and clear threat in my voice. As I barked the order.
I didn't want anyone creating more problems I needed to fix this although I didn't know how.

Michael POV;
I was currently sitting in the pavement looking out towards the decoration and setting of the ceremony, it was beautiful guest has started arriving, today the woman I have fallen in love with,will marry my father, she had clearly rejected me but something about her rejection or her words seemed fake or forced but they hurt as well. As I sat and looked out I knew I had responsibility but as soon as the wedding is settled I will leave I have to go far away I couldn't stop my heart.
I need  to talk to you,my Prince am sorry I didn't mean what I said I love you your my beloved. Amelia said looking at the prince with sincerity in her eyes as the Michael stood up shocked at what he heared.