Chapter 16

My name is Anabella Rahi, daughter of the former great king and queen of this land, Alexandra Rahi Heir of this kingdom,I was thrown away during the war of your current king who brutally killed my people and stole our land. Our riches everything we had he took it. And killed my people who where Bron with magic.
He slayed my parents and everyone I loved, when i was just a baby.
Now am back to take back what rightfully belongs to me.

I said my voice rising as I said the last part.  I noticed by voice changed and became bolder in the last sentence.

You lie, he vomited. I will kill you the same way I killed you pathetic parents you bitch.

The ex- king threw at me venom, laced in his voice, his eyes filled with hatred as he struggled to get up.

Everything happened so fast,he pushed off the guard and brought out a little knife he kept in his chest pocket and he advances to where I was.

I exhaled as he came towards him. I touched his forehead,  as I used my powers to strive out life from him as he scumbled on the floor lifeless.

Elder OTI ,was enraged and charged towards me.

That's a bad idea I told him with a low voice menacing voice, as he advanced towards me. Everyone became silent, as they watched the drama.

I raised my two fingers and he started choking, coughing out blood,begging me to stop. His eyes filled with tears, and plea as  he coughed and continued  to vomit blood.

Pl..ease agh no! He begged me as he knelt on the ground.

I felt no pity,and I was past the level of caring.
I turned by both fingers dranning his life away. He fell limp and lifeless.

That left all elders scared and shocked.
    Now do anyone have any objection? I Said as I looked at the crowd silence filled everywhere. They where all too
Scared to speak up.

Good now let's begin, guard have this men taken to the lowest prison cells, then we know what to do later,I said pointing at the prince who has remained silent and still, since all this happened and his father.