Chapter 9

Michael POV:
You can't do this father, you can't just send Cassey away like she means nothing to us, I half yelled at my father,its been few days since the akward dinner and my s father has fixed his date of making his queen crowned and married to him which annoyed me for some unknown reason. And now he wanted to send Cassandra away for some unknown reason. 
   He turned to me and looked me in the face as he said , she has served us faithfully all this years and for that am greatful for but now i am relieving her of her duties. She is free to leave with any amount of money she wishes.
  I can't believe this is coming form you dad but I promise you I won't stand by and watch you send such a lovely woman away. I said to him as I walked away from him in anger. It was no surprise to the guards,it was always our usual wag of ending a conversation with arguments.
  I left the palace as I sighted the Queen to be Anabella seated in the garden as she ordered her maids to leave. I sized that opportunity to talk to her in private.
  I approached her as i talked to her in a neutral voice,Anabelle or should I call you mother,I told her, as she stood up looking as stunning as ever,
She smiled her usual fake smile, I prefer  to be called Anabelle  and I can never measure up to being your mother my prince.
  What are you after Anabelle my father's company tell me? Why do you want Cassey out of this place  tell me?!
    Nothing she said, her facing another direction,  And I took that as a cue to touch her, I am in love with you Anabelle I don't know how or why but I have fallen for you I told her sounding deseprate. Do not marry my father please I beg you. Do this for me I beg you. I half pleaded and half advised.
  She looked at me with an unreadable expression, pushing me off her,
  If you ever mention this again I will have your father throw you imprison for treason. How dare you,are you insane I will marry your father and be his queen now leave. I felt so hurt with her blunt rejection but I still pressed on.
  Ana pleas listen to me,he might be my father but your making the worst mistake of your life I love you and I know you feel the same way too,the way you look at me says it all.
  Her face hardened, you should be ashamed of yourself,look at you chasing after  your father's wife  to be,he was right about you  your a poor excuse of a son.
That was all it took to push me to the walls. I have never felt so embarrassed and ashamed in my whole life. With mere words she had just shattered my heart I gave to her unknowingly. With defeat and a broken heart I left her presence.

 With defeat and a broken heart I left her presence