Chapter 3

Michael's pov:
I couldn't sleep something kept bothering me it was like I was in another world but my body felt so heavy even when I tried to sleep I couldn't stop the nightmares I was having my mother kissing me and telling me everything will be alright then never seeing her again. The bell rang it was used to signify that the ceremony was about to start and so help me do I hate everything that happens there.
I quickly got up and took my bath, changing into something more casual and plain to be suspected as the prince. Then I left the palace,skne maids greeted me as i left. It was nolonger a new thing that I had no interest in ever being on the festival as they call it. So I took a direction towards the downtown of our village. Through the short court to the forest I arrive a a hidden waterfall where I was always come to when I felt oppressed and sad.it reminded me of the time my mother and I would come to visit here she loved the atmosphere. And now she wasn't here. I was so carried away that I didn't notice the noises behind me.
What are you doing here so alone?? A voice who seemed to belong to a woman asked me it was a nice and melodic tone, Quictely I turned only to behold the most beautiful woman I have ever seen she had dark tall hair which was so smooth to a touch, her eyes where beautiful but they held a mystery I wanted to unravel inside them. Then my gaze lowered to her skin that seemed so flawless she was fair and not so tall just a normal average height but for some reason she looked intimidating. She must have been here for sometime, I looked away feeling embarrassed for staring too long, I know what you might think that I was a prince and I should man up. But on situations like this(not that it has ever occurred) I tend to sometimes behave like a woman. I recollected myself immediately and apologised

Am sorry you don't look familiar, are you from around here. I asked the strange girl. She seemed to have been in thought because she didn't answer immediately,
Yes I just left my clan to witness your festivals and now I have no where to go, I was banished could you atleast help me in any way?
Amelia pov:
To say I was surprised to see him here was an underestimate,but years of training has taught me to never show my feelings to anyone. I knew exactly who he was alright I had absorbed his auora. And the mere taught of him made my blood boil. What a lucky first day to a mission and I already had the prince. He was stupid leaving the palace without bodyguards. He was handsome in his own way tall well buit up,but he gave up a differnt vibe from what I taught he seemed nice? and clean?. But enough of that it was time for some action.