Chapter 8

King's POV;
As I waited in the table for my son and my wife to be to join me for dinner,I couldn't help but be proud of my great achievement in wooing Amelia. She was a beauty to behold,a perfect queen figure and the the mother of my future children, that thought turned me on. I was impatient for our wedding day,the night of that day I will get to taste her and have her bearing me children in no time. I was carried away by the dirty thoughts of what I would do to her that I didn't notice her presence in the room till she cleared her throats.
   My king am sorry to have kept you waiting please forgive me,  she said in her sweet tone.
  I took that opportunity to stare,at her and was so carried away by her beauty I had no regrets that I had chosen her to be my queen
No offence was taken please come sit down dinner has been served the prince will join us soon.
     Michael POV:
I arrived dinner late and as usual,it was boring except for the frequent discussion I had with Cassandra. I had always enjoyed her small talks. She was in her 40's. Beautiful in her own way,kind and smart I always saw her as a mother figure after my mother died. But something about her seemed strange,she no longer addressed me with my name,she recently called me Mike and she looked at me differently.
  After dinner we walked through the stairs, she wasn't her chatty self
   Are you okay Cass you seem distant is everything okay?I asked a bit worried about her.
Am fine I just don't like your father's descion in marrying that strange woman,there will be a cabinet meeting. She told me looking at my eyes. She let out a sigh as she kissed me at my check just then,Amelia headed towards our direction with a usual fake smile on her face
   Evening our prince,lady Cassandra her usual melodic tone. I glanced at her,as I noticed an  strange emotion pass through her face before she masked it with a neutral face.
  Cassandra quickly greeted her as we both went our separate directions.
     Amelia's POV;
After the long boring talk with the king on our wedding arrangements and date to be fixed. I was exhausted true to say the day was stressful as I remembered the instructions I gave  to my people. I undressed and went to bed after my usual incantation I said, it was a protection spell taught to me by my spiritualist.
As I lay down,I couldn't sleep,all my mind went back to was the woman named Cassandra and the kiss she shared with the prince. Each time I taught of that a certain felling I do not like comes over me, I needed to sleep tomorrow was another day and I would get rid of that woman I do not like her one way or another. I slept with a plan forming in my mind magically.