Chapter 17

I know my father deserved all this, i was shocked and speechless as I sat in an unfamiliar room alone. I was surprised that I was not taken to the prison cells but for some odd reason the guards who worked for 'her' took me to a locked up room.  All that happened looked like a nightmare.
Memories of my father full of life came to my mind,he was a great man despite his shortcoming,as I stared at an empty space lost and speechless.
What hurt me most was the human being behind this, I have loved her from the first day I met her,her beauty attracting me like a bee to a honey. She had killed any remaining soul left in me after my mother died, I was an orphan because of her,she had killed my father, he was no saint,in fact he was a monster. But his death was terrific, to be killed in the hands of the woman he blindly loved and wanted to marry to be killed by something he had been  fighting so hard for 40years i had been BETRAYED BEYOND DOUBT, tears left eyes and I swore this is the last time I would ever shed tears for a woman who had no value or love for me,she has treated me with scorn and now I knew why.

Amelia's POV:
The coronation, proceeded with the people shivering but hailing me. As I ascended the throne, I crossed my legs as I watched them my face straight and unsmiling. As the protocols of the coronation continued. News will leave this palace by tomorrow.

I am aware that events of today will mark a history in the minds and history of our people your late king was a tyrant who has been silenced forever I might not have used a necessary approach, but certain conditions demand violence. And only the violent takes it by force,
You will go to your various homes with the mindset that I have shown you mercy today and that I am your new queen,
Conspiracy and betrayal will arise but I warn you, I am ready for anyone who defies me I will not hesitate to kill. Your all dismissed councillor Godwin stay behind.

They all left the ceremony hall,with long faces I didn't blame them I had just killed their king and overruled.
I rolled my eyes as I watched them depart,feeling no more remorse for what I have done my inner families and guard stayed behind.