Chapter 10

Amelia POV:
After he left I was raged,angry sad,bitter at my mind. I knew I had no right to feel this much pain,I had caused it,watching him leave made me realize how much I loved him.
But it still did not make sense I mean how could I feel so much for someone I barely knew.
I needed to see my aunt she could explain to me better,and help me put my thoughts in order before the coronation date. I needed everything to be perfect,only then did I feel few tears escape from my eyes,did I realize that I had been crying I quickly dried my tears and got up.
  Aunty I need you,I called on to her a spell she taught me,
  Ana I told you to only use these when your in danger my aunty told me when,appearing to me. She hugged me. I have missed her motherly embrace. And I cried.
Am sorry aunty am supposed to be strong not weak I told said half embarrassed at myself.
She looked at me and cleaned my checks,its okay young one,Crying doesn't mean your weak,it only means that you have been strong for too long. After calming down I told her everything.
  She was quiet for sometime.
Hmm your in love Amelia,and his your beloved. Aunty said looking down. I tried to see any form of joke but got nothing she was serious
  I wanted to tell you,but so it as a distraction we the white witches we love once and forever. We don't get second chances and it was written as a prophesy that you would fall in love with the enemies son and the journey will be a long one,she concluded.
I was at lost with what to say ,I had just broken the heart of the man I was destined to love and I was going to betray him with the plans of my future.
I looked at my aunty,and asked. What do I do now? Pls tell me. I wept.