Chapter 2

20 years later
Amelia pov:
Am ready let's do this,  are you sure your ready for this Amy? My worried aunty asked me, I did not blame her, she just like me have watched the people we loved killed in our  presence I have learnt to live with the nightmares. That night 27years ago was called the black night. I looked at her elderly eyes that where filled with worry pain and anxiety, I cupped her wrinkled chin and looked into her eyes as I said, aunty Kathy listen to me anything that happen here and now is the path I choose to follow for the past 25 years you have taken good care of me and for that I will forever remain greatful but I am strong now and I know what must be done our people needs their home back our freedom back. And that is why I must do this,whatever happens do not blame yourself I want this and I hope that the Gods will be in my favour.
   Kathy was lost of words but she took a deep breath as tears roll down her cheecks,my daughter your a good girl and the gods will bless you am sure your parents will be very proud of you so Gowell and in peace.
   Your highness,one of the guards interrupted them, it's time.
  Amelia hugged her aunty goodbye as she stepped out and took one last look at a castle she has grown up in. As she went outside their was a crowd of people her people who looked up to her some where crying some where asking her good luck and success in her journey as the priest came and gave her blessings.
    She took a step to give a speech,and faced them as she raised her hand signifying silence.
People of Steel. I greet you all, today mark the beginning of my journey and my quest to fufil the long awaited prophesy. We where driven away from out lands like an animal when I was just a child. My parents you leaders where killed in our presence on cold blood.we did nothing to them. Our only crime was having our magic, gifts given to us by our ancestors. We have lived in fear and hiding for 27years while they grow and  multiply. Not any more today we begin our revenge one by one they will feel the pain we felt and they will all fall starting from their leader then their heir. As I leave I have stationed men who will help in our fighting skills because we prepare for war. I finished. Noises and shouts where heared from all parts of the crowds as they are sang songs of war. Amelia smilled
this is exactly what she was born for.