Chapter 13

Michael POV:
To say I was stunned was an underestimation, I felt frozen at a spot not really sure I was hearing correctly. Amelia was declaring a love I felt she was not feeling for me,my first instinct told me to refuse her love profession that it was all fake but her voice told her otherwise. I walked close to her,she wore a simple but beautiful gown her hair was loose and was fallen to her back her make IP light. Her skin was smooth and shiny I momentarily thought of how she feel to be touched.
  I don't know what to say,your marrying my father in few hours time. I said to her looking her directly in the eyes

    I understand and am ready to postpone this wedding if you want. We can tell your father how we feel about each  together. Isn't that what you want? a happy ever after Amelia said her voice neutral.
   For a moment I felt slapped on the face, are you insulting my feelings for you Amelia.

Haha ha, her laugh  was without humor, she looked at me with a hard face all form of laughter or mock vanished from her face.
It is lady Amelia to you,your father is waiting in the balcony to finalize the arrangements we have nothing more to discuss.
With that said she walked out leaving.
  And for the third time,I was left  speech less.
    Amelia POV:
I didn't intended to hurt him that much but it needed to be done,I was about to enter a big war,and we needed to enter there prepared.
Amelia everything is ready, Jon told me through the magic mind link.  Good am on my way
Ladies and gents let the game begin.