Chapter 25

Sundown was reaching the warriors as ordered where getting prepared for the public execution. I sat in my courtroom with strict instruction I wanted to be alone.
I was in deep thoughts when the door opened and I looked up ready to strangle whoever didn't listen just to meet the deep black eyes I had longed to see so much.
Beside him was Zach who excused himself and left us alone giving us the much needed privacy.
Mich... Your here !!
I looked at him with so much desire.

Michael POV:
I expected to see a vibrant fearless woman but what I met was just not what I expected she looked tired, stressed pale and she looked like she  loosed a lot of weight, although still beautiful her eyes where just like mine when I was locked up,empty and deserted,Dark with  no soul in them. The same eyes I fell in love with.
When she saw me those eyes lit up instantly, I couldn't help but feel proud.       Then when she called my name relief washed over her,then joy, then her eyes darkened almost instantly to be replaced with lust.
Before I reliazed what was happening I was pushed in the wall by her little frame but God was she strong I eyes descended on mine instantly forcing me to comply.
Those lips begged for entrance,forgiveness, desire passion,lust, I was arosed now as I kissed her back with so much passion.
We kissed for a long time before separating to get some air,
Am so sorry Michael please let me take back everything I did. Please she cried.
I never knew a day would come that she will beg for my forgiveness.
I forgive you Amelia,and despite everything I still love you.
She kissed me harder as we tore off our clothes and made love to each other.