Chapter 11

The coronation day has finally arrived. The maid attended to my needs brushing my hair and dressing me up, I was dressed in a very expensive queen clothes royalty screaming. My makeup looking beautiful. I couldn't recognize myself in the mirror I didn't just look different. But when I looked at my eyes they where cold,empty, soulless,unhappiness in them. I didn't want this marriage but it was one if the things I needed to do to get the throne. My plan was simple,kill the king on our wedding  night. It would be a slow and painful one just like I have dreamed of, I smiled.

Amelia there has been some changes we need to meet now.  Jude my childhood friend and my companion informed me,his voice sounding urgent.
I will be there now I mind linked him back. I looked at the maids and instructed them to leave.
After they left I locked the door and changed into something casual,I had few hours before the coronation party starts I needed to hurry.
So with concentration I transported myself back to our hideout  with magic.

On my arrival I met two of our elders and my aunt and Jude they where discussing. They looked at me their faces worried I stopped myself from reading their minds I hoped it was nothing bad I needed for this plan to push through today the delay was killing me gradually. Jude  was the first to speak up
There has been some last minute changes Amelia, He said.
Speak I don't have all the time in the world, I have a wedding to attend. I spoke irritation evident in my voice.
   One of the elders Elder Eli who was in his late 60  cleared his throat and started to talk
We contacted the other council members the Erics who are aware of this assassination and today we received a feedback from them we where told that once the king your husband to be dies the person who must be the next ruler must be his son. If you are to rule then the entire royalty must be killed including the prince your mate!!.