Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 1

First Day of HighSchool

Emily walks into the school and takes a deep breath. "Hello High School!" She yells. "Ugh, more like hello homework..." Miley groaned. Both of the girls walking to their lockers. "Yeah, well what classes do you have?" Emily asked. "See for yourself." Miley said. Hands Emily her schedule then opens her locker. Em looks at her schedule. "Well this sucks.." Emily frowns. Putting books into her locker. "What does?" Miley asked. "We only have 3 classes together." Emily said, frowning. "Aw.. At least it's better than nothing." Miley said. "Yeah." Emily said, shrugs a shoulder. She looks somewhere else. "Oh my god!" She quietly screams. "What is it?" Miley asked, curious. Emily started to gagged. "If I were you I wouldn't look." Emily warns her. Miley turns around and see's Nick and Selena making out. "EW! Can't those two get a room!" She screams. "Tell me about." Emily said, rolling her eyes.

Mitchell walk's over and put's his arm's on Miley and Emily's shoulders . "Hey girls! So.. What are we talking about?" He asked. "Hey Mitchell. We're talking about the major PDA going on over there." Miley tells him, while looking back at Nick and Selena still making out. Mitchell look's over at Nick and Selena. "Ew, Nick is a total player." Mitchell said. "Tell me about it, well we should probably get to class." Emily tells them. "Okay, see you guys later." He smiles, then leaves.

"Bye!" Miley shouts, she starts walking to class and bumps into someone. "Oh sorry! My bad." Miley quickly said, looks up. "Yeah, it was loser." Nick laughs and walks away. Thinking: UGH! Jerk! I hate Nick Jonas!

Miley walks into class and sits down. Teacher: Okay, welcome class, to your first day of 9th grade English. Teacher: Now, now, settle down and open your textbooks to page 37. Starts to write things on the chalkboard.

Nick drops his pencil purposely under Miley's chair. "Pst. Miley." He whispered. Turns around, annoyed. "What?" She asked, whispering. "Woah, attitude." He whispers. She just rolls her eyes. "What do you want Nick?" She asked, whispering. He points to his pencil under her chair. "My pencil." He whispers. She grabs his pencil and give's it to him. "Happy, now?" She asked, annoyed. Teacher: Miss. Cyrus is there something you want to share with the class? Miley turns back around. "No, sorry." She apologizes. Nick laughs to himself. Teacher: Mr. Jonas is there something you find funny? "No..." He mutters.

At Lunch

Miley lying her head on the table. Ashley looks at Miley than at Emily. "Is something wrong with her?" She asked. "Beats me." Emily shrugs. Ashley pokes Miley. "Miles, is something wrong?" She asked. Miley just mumbles with her head still on the table. "Huh?" Emily and Ashley asked, confused. Miley picks her head up. "I Hate Nick Jonas." She said, annoyed.

Mitchell sits next to Miley. "Why do you hate Nick Jonas?" He asked. "He got me in trouble on the first day of school, he is SO annoying." She said, so mad. "Well you know what they say Miley.." Emily tells her, but stops midway. "What do they say?" Miley asked, confused. "When a boy annoys you it's because he likes you." Emily tells her. "It's true." Mitchell nods. "Yeah, okay, Nick and I have hated each other since 5th grade when I moved here, I don't think that will ever change." She laughs.

At Nick's Table

"So babe, what are we doing tonight?" Selena asked, with a flirty smile. "Nothing, my mom invited an old friend to come have dinner with us." Nick tells her. "Aw, well what about tomorrow?" She asked. "Now that I can do." He smiles, kisses Selena. Kevin clears his throat. Selena pulls away then glares at Kevin, annoyed. "What?" She asked. "Well it's a little strange watching you and my brother suck face." Kevin jokes. Joe just stares at Emily. Thinking: Wow, she's hot. "Aren't I right Joe?" Kevin asked. "Huh? Yeah sure." Joe quickly said, then continues to look at Emily. "Do you even know what we're talking about?" Kevin asked, rolling his eyes. "Chicken wings...?" He asked, awkwardly. "No! We were talking about how gross it is that Selena and Nick suck face right in front of us." Kevin tells him. Joe looks at Nick and Selena. "Oh yeah, that's gross, you should really stop that." Joe said, then looks back at Emily. "Dude! Who do you keeping staring at? See's he was staring at Emily. Are you starring at Emily Osment?" Nick asked. "Oh so that's her name." Joe said. Looks at her and than says. "Emily." In a dreamy way. "Dude, forget it. She's too young for you." Nick tells him.