Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 16

Emily banging on the door. "Come on! Open up!" Emily yells. "Ugh, come on Miles, just open up!" Ashley yells. Miley opens the door. "Happy?" She asked, jumps face first on her bed. "Come on Miley, you can't be like this forever." Emily tells her. Miley talking in her pillow. "Yes I can." She mutters. "Miley, it's been a week already." Ashley tells her. "So...?" Miley asked. "Get up." Ashley demands, pulls her off the bed. "You guys, no offence, I just want to be alone." Miley tells them. "MIley, you've been alone for a week now, can you please just move on?" Emily asked. "No, it's all my fault! Nick doesn't remember a thing! Not even me. And now he's off with Selena doing who knows what! Maybe she's reminding him about the night at the dance BECAUSE HE FORGOT!" Miley yells. "But wouldn't that be like doing it with a stranger?" Emily asked. "Ew..." Ashley said. "Well what about you Em? You haven't talked to Joe in a month." Miley said. "Yeah but he cheated on me so it only makes sense.." Emily said. "Well you still like him don't you?" MIley asked. Emily just stay silent. "Uhmmmm... who wants ice cream?" Ashley asked.

With Nick and Selena...

"... Can you repeat that?" Nick asked. Selena rolls her eyes. "We've been dating for 6 months. And you always tell me how much you love me." Selena tells him. "Ohhhh... okay, then who's this Demi girl you keep talking about?" Nick asked. "She's my best friend." Selena tells him. "Alright... Then who is Cody?" Nick asked. "Your best friend." Selena tels him. "Okay... Who was the girl that was in the hospital room when I first woke up?" Nick asked. "That was... Miley." Selena tells him. "Oh, then I guess she's my friend too...?" Nick asked. "No... infact..." She smiles. "You hate her." Selena said. "Then why was she visiting me?" Nick asked, confused. "Uhmmm... I don't know. She's kind of a freak. But the important thing is that you hate her. Don't even talk to her. She's a horrible person." Selena tells him. "Okay so Demi is your best friend, Cody is mine... And I hate Miley...?" Nick asked. "Yep." She smiles.

With Joe

Joe sitting on the couch and eating cheez-itz and watching tv. Kevin comes in and turns off the tv. "Hey! That's my favorite episode of Spongebob!" Joe yells. "Joe..." Kevin said. "They hardly ever play that episode Kevin! Put the tv back on!" Joe yells. "Joe, I don't think Spongebob is your issue right now." Kevin tells him. "Oh really Kevin? What is my 'issue' right now?" Joe asks, sarcastic. "I think Emily is." Kevin said. "Listen Kevin, she doesn't want to talk to me. So why bother. She just ignores me." Joe tells him. "Well maybe your not trying hard enough." Kevin said. "Whatever Kevin." Joe mutters, walks up to his room.

Kevin takes out his phone and dials a number.

With Ashley, Miley and Emily

"I just wish things would get back to the way they were. Life was less complicated then." Miley sighs. Emily thinking: Yeah I wish I could get back to the day before Joe cheated on me... Ashley's phone started to ring. "Hold on a second." Ashley said. "Hello?" Ashley answered. "Hey Ash, it's me." Kevin said. "Hey Kevin, what sup?" She asked. "Joe. I'm so tired of him being all sad and depressed." Kevin tells her. "Still? After a month?" Ashley asked. "Well I think it's because he want to get back together with Emily." Kevin said. "Yeah, I have a feeling Emily does too. I have to go though, I'm with her and Miley right now, bye." She said, and hangs up. "Who was that?" Emily asked. "Kevin." Ashley tells her.

Demi walks in and see's Ashley, Miley and Emily and walks over to them. "What are you loser's doing here?" Demi asked. "We were just hanging out, what are you here to steal someone else's boyfriend?" Emily asked. "Actually I'm here with Cody, it's not my fault boys likes me." She smirks and walks away to sit with Cody. "UGH! I hate her!" Emily softly yells. "She's so stuck up! What does Cody see in her? She's pretty much cheated on him and he takes her back?" Miley asked.

With Nick and Selena

Nick looks at his watch. "It's getting late. I better head back, bye babe." He said, kisses her cheek. "Bye, call me later, okay?" She asked. "Got it." He said, then leaves.

Selena calls Demi. "Hello?" Demi answered. "Hey Dems! Oh my gosh! Nick loosing his memory is like the best thing that has ever happened! Our relationship is better than ever." Selena smiles. "That's great, Sel. I'm happy for you." Demi said, smiling on the other line. "Yeah well I have to go. Dinner soon! I just call you to tell you that." Selena said. "Okay, bye Lena." Demi said, hangs up.

An hour later, with Ashley

Ashley dials a number. Kevin picks up. "Hey Ash." He said. "Hey." She said, smiling. "I have a question for you.." Kevin tells her. "Okay.. What is it?" Ashley asked. "Do you have any idea if Emily might still have feelings for Joe?" Kevin asked.

With Miley

Miley walks downstairs. "Hey mom.." She greets. "Hey hun... what's wrong?" Tish asked. "Nothing... I think I'm just going to take a walk." Miley said. "But it's dark outside." Tish said. "Mom, I have my cell phone, I'll be fine." Miley tells her. "Alright, be careful." Tish said. "Okay." Miley nods, walks out of the front door.

With Ashley and Kevin, on the phone.

"I don't know. Part of me say yes, part of me say no. It's kind of hard to Emily. Emily keeps things bottled up sometimes." Ashley tells him. "Well... do you think you could find out... for sure...?" Kevin asked. Ashley starts to laugh. "Let me guess.. your going to play match maker and try to get Joe and Emily to date again?" Ashley asked. "Maybe.." Kevin said. "But Joe cheated on Emily, I don't think Emily will ever forgive him." Ashley tells him. "You don't understand, Joe never cheated on Emily. Demi just kissed Joe because, I'm guessing she was trying to break them up and it worked." Kevin tells her. "Oh I see, so if Joe really DID cheated on Emily he would be dating Demi right now, but he's not, so obviously he told Dei he doesn't like her because he still likes Emily!" Ashley said. "Exactly." Kevin smiles. "Well then count me in." Ashley smiles. "Count you in for what?" Kevin asked. "I'm going to help you get Emily and Joe get back together." Ashley said.

With Nick

Nick knocks on Joe's door. "Go away!" Joe yells. "It's me... open up." Nick said. "What's my name?" Joe asked. "Uh.." He said, thinks for a second. "Joe..?" He asked. Joe opens the door. "Good, I was just testing you. What do you want?" Joe asked. "Can you tell Mom I'm going for a walk?" Nick asked. "Why can't you tell her yourself?" Joe asked. "Because she hasn't gotten home from work yet and when she does, she won't be like "Where's Nick?." Nick tells him. "Whatever." Joe said, closes his door.

Nick walks out of the front door and heads to the park. Nick see's a girl sitting on the bench and walks over to her and taps her on the shoulder. "Excuse me?" He asked. Miley turns around with teary eyes. "Nick?" Miley asked. "Oh hi.. your Miley.. right?" Nick asked. "Yeah.." Miley nods.

What happens next... What are Kevin and Ashley going to do? Does Emily still like Joe? Looks like Nick and Miley ran into each other.. What's Nick going to do considering he thinks he hates her! And why was she crying? Will Nick ever remember? Find out next...

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME, I FOLLOW BACK

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS

143 <3

I'm sorry Nileys fans they'll be together I promise.. :)