Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 18

Last time... Nick remembered something about him being jealous of Miley and Mitchell. Miley really misses Nick. Demi is trying to get Nick to get her and Joe together. Ashley and Kevin are trying to get Joe and Emily back together because Joe still likes Emily. Miley and Mitchell are hanging out at Miley's house and at the Jonas house no one knows where Frankie. But apparently Nick does.. What happens next? Find out now...

At The Jonas house, with Nick and Joe

"You know where Frankie is?" Joe asked. "I think so.." Nick said. Kevin runs in. "Stop talking and look for Frankie guys." Kevin said. "Kev! Nick knows where Frankie is." Joe tells him. Kevin starts to feel relieved. "Thank god, where is he then?" Kevin asked. "I think he's at Miley house.." Nick tells them.

At Miley's house, with Miley and Mitchell

Miley hears a loud thug. "What are they doing up there?" Miley asked. "I think they're taking turns at poking each other eye's out." Mitchell thoughts. Miley starts to laugh. "I hope not... should we go check on them?" Miley asked. "... Are you trying to be a kill joy?" Mitchell asked. "I am not a kill joy." Miley said. "By going up there to check on them your killing the fun, that's a kill joy. And it's what your doing." Mitchell tells her. "I'm only trying to make them sure they're safe." Miley said. "Yeah by killing their fun." Mitchell said. Miley rolls her eyes. "You can get annoying sometimes, no wonder I hardly hang out with you." Miley jokes. "Fine, if that's the way you want it, I'll leave." Mitchell jokes, goes over and opens the door and see's someone standing there.

Nick stands there. "Hey..." Nick greets.

At Emily's house, with Emily and Ashley

"I thought you were going over to Kevin's after school." Emily said. "Change of plans. Anyways... I need to ask you something..." Ashley said. "Okay, well before you ask me anything can you hand me the M&M's?" Emily asked. Ashley hands her a bowl of M&M's. "Thanks." Emily said. "Welcome." Ashley said. Emily puts a couple in her mouth. "Kay, so what did you want to ask?" Emily asked. "Well.. I was wondering.. do you still like Joe?" Ashley asked. Emily spits out her M&M's. "What?" Emily asked.

At Miley's house, with Miley, Mitchell and Nick.

"Nick?" Mitchell asked. "Hey... Mitchell.. right?" Nick asked, making sure. "Yup, that's me." Mitchell nods. "Why are you at Miley's house?" Nick asked, curious. "We're just hanging out." Mitchell tells him. "Mitch?" Miley asked, from inside. "You have a visitor." Mitchell tells Miley. "Who is it?" Miley asked, walks to the door. "Nick?" Miley asked. Thinking: Oh my god! Nick's here! I wonder if he remembered! I hope so. Wait, calm down Miles, even if he didn't remember he still has a girlfriend, but still... it's not the same, I miss the old Nick, the one that actually knew everything that happened.. between us... "Hey Miley." He greets. "What are you doing here?" Miley asked. "Well I was wondering... If Frankie was here... Is he?" Nick asked. "Yeah.. he's playing with Noah upstairs." Miley tells him, disappointed. "Oh okay, mind if I go up and get him?" Nick asked. "No.. go ahead." Miley offered. "Okay, thanks." Nick said, goes upstairs.

Miley sits on the couch and sighs trying to hold back her tears. Mitchell sits next to her. "What's wrong, Miles?" Mitchell asked. "Nothing.." She said, lying. "Miles.. you know you can tell me anything... Is it Nick?" Mitchell asked.

Nick walking down the stairs and overhears Miley and Mitchell talking to each other, he stands right there and listens. "Why did we stop?" Frankie asked. "Sh." He whispers. Miley takes a deep breath and exhales. "It's just, I miss the old Nick, the one who remembered who I was. We become really close and now it's just like how it was before we even met. We hardly talk, and he's always with Selena. It's like she's brain washing him..." Miley tells him. "I'm sure it will be okay Miles, maybe you can just start over and try and be friends with him again. Just like old times." Mitchell said, comforting her. Thinking: Yeah, but the thing is, I don't want to be just friends with Nick, I want to be more, because I'm completely and totally in love with him. I just wish he felt the same way, but I'd rather be friends with him than nothing... "Your right, thanks Mitch." She smiles, hugs him.

Nick walks down the stairs with Frankie. "Alright, well we're going now. Bye.." He tells them. "Bye.." She said. Nick leaves with Frankie.

Later that night, at the Jonas house.

Nick thinking: Wait so before my accident. Miley and I were friends?... But than why would Selena say we hate her. It makes no sense! Is Selena lying? Or is Miley lying... I don't know anymore.. Why does everything have to be so confusing!

The Next Morning, at school.

"Selena." Nick calls. "Hey baby." She smiles, wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him. Nick pulls away. "Hey listen, I want to talk to you.." Nick said. "Well talk silly." She said, puts her arms down. "Why did you say that I hated Miley before my accident, I just found out that Miley and I happened to be very close.." Nick tells her, not happy.

With Emily, at her locker

Emily takes out her books and accidentally dropped some. "I got." Joe smiles, picks up her books. "Oh hey Joe.." Emily said. "Listen to me before you blow me of, there's something  I want to say." Joe said. Emily rolls her eyes. "What is it, Joe?" Emily asked.

With Demi, watching from her locker

Thinking: What does she think she's doing? Has she gone mental? She cannot talk to him! I thought she hated him! Are they friends again? Are they dating? What is going on?! I'm so confused!

With Nick and Selena

"Uhm... ugh.. well.." Selena stutters. "Spit it out, Sel." Nick demands, really not happy. Selena rolls her eyes. "Miley and I just hated each other. We always have, expect we use to be friends in like.. 3rd grade. But now she's a total loser. And I just don't want you hanging out with her... She not like us.." Selena explains. "What do you mean 'not like us?" Nick asked, confused. "Well look at her. She dresses weird. She a total outsider. She's not cool at all! She's kind of a book worm. It's a little sad. She's just so... unpopular.. not like you though. She smiles. Your perfect... Which is why you shouldn't hang out with her.." Selena tells him. "Selena! You can't just tell me who I can and can't hang out with." Nick said, getting a little mad. "I'm not. I just suggest that you don't hang out with he--" Selena said, but gets cut off. "Selena, I can hang out with whoever I want, and don't tell me otherwise." Nick tells her, not happy at all.

Miley walks over to Miley. "Hey Miley, can I ask you something?" Nick asked. "Sure." Miley nods.

With Emily and Joe

"I am really sorry Em, I never meant to hurt you, and even though you think it's my fault. I still want you to know... I love you Em. That's never going to change. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I never once had feelings for Demi. I'm amazed about everything about you. You couldn't be more perfect. And I may not derserve a second chance because what happened was horrible , but I just want you to know that I still want one. I know I probably won't get it but Em, I want you to know... I think your the most amazing girl I have ever met, and no matter what, I'll always love you.." Joe confessed.

What happens next... What will Emily say to Joe after what he just told her? Does Emily like Joe back? What is Nick going to ask Miley? Are him and Selena going to break up? Will Jemily reunite? Will Nick ever remember? WHEN ARE NILEY GOING TO GET TOGETHER?! Find out next....

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME, I FOLLOW BACK

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS <3

143 <33.