Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 25

Continued from the last part...

"Where are they?" Joe asked, getting impatient. "Relax Joe. They just called and said they're on their way. Just be patient." Emily tells him. "I wonder what they wanted to tell us.." Kevin wonders, eating popcorn. "Maybe they're finally together." Joe thinks. "What?" Ashley asked. "Nick and Miley, maybe their fin--" Joe said, but gets cut off. "Joe." Kevin calls. "What?" Joe asks. "You just practically admitted how you know who might like who know who else." Kevin tells him. "Kevin, we don't even know that for sure. I'm just guessing." Joe said. "What are you guys talking about?" Emily asked, curious. "Oh we might think that Nick might likes Mil--" Joe tells them, but gets cut off. "Joe!" Kevin yells. "What?" Joe asked, getting annoyed. "Your doing it again." Kevin tells him. "Doing what?" Joe asked. "Talking too much." Kevin said. "Well sorry." Joe apologizes. ??: Puts a key through the door and starts jiggling the knob. "What the--" Kevin said, but gets cut off. "Oh no! It's an axe murder!" Joe screams, starts to get scared. Ashley rolls her eyes. "Joe it's not an ax mu--" Ashley said, but gets cut off. ??: Ugh! Great! It's stuck again." Random person said, begins kicking the door. Joe starts screaming in a girl voice. "Take Kevin! I'm too young to die!" Joe screams, runs upstairs. "Wow Em, you sure know how to pick them." Ashley said, sarcastic. "I'll go get him." Emily laughs, runs upstairs.

Nick opens the door. "Finally." He said. "You should really get that locked fix." Miley said, then looks up. "Hey guys." Miley smiles. "Miles, your back." Ashley smiles. Nick clears his throat. "You too Nick." Ashley laughs. She gets up and hugs him. "Are you feeling better?" Ashley asked. Nick let's go and looks at Kevin. "Yeah sorry for running like that." Nick apologizes. "As long as your safe Nick. I understand." Kevin tells him. Nick looks around. "Where's Joe and Emily. I need to talk to you guys." Nick tells them. "Joe is hiding from an axe murderer. And Emily is trying to calm him down." Kevin tells him, laughs a little. "Should I even ask?" Nick asked, confused. "Probably not.." Kevin said.

Emily runs down the stairs. "Nick your here." She smiles. Joe follows her. "Psh! I knew it was you at the door the whole time.." Joe said. "Can you guys all sit down. There's something important I need to tell you guys.." Nick said, looks over at Miley. Miley smiles and nods at him encouraging. Joe sits down next to Emily. "What sup?" Joe asked. "Well, you guys know how I stormed off in the middle of the day randomly?" Nick asked. "Yes, I think we all do Nick." Kevin said. Nick begins playing with the ring on his finger, then looks at Miley. She smiles at him. Thinking: Wow, how can a girl like Miley even exist. She's too perfect. The best friend anyone could ask her, I'm so grateful to have her, even if she is only my friend while I want more than that. She's the most amazing person ever... "... Nick?" Emily asked. "Yeah?" Nick asked. "You were saying?" Emily asked. "Oh yeah... sorry uhm, well I went to the doctor... and I asked her something." Nick explains. Nick takes a deep breath. "I asked if I would ever get my memory back..." Nick continues. "And what did they say?" Joe asked, getting impatient. "Joe, calm down. Nick is talking." Emily tells him. "Well... they took some test just to see how everything was coming along." Nick said, he starts to choke up. "Dr. James said that... it was a slim to none chance that I would even regain my memory back. The accident was to severe and caused a lot of damaged to the part of my brain where I would store memories from the past." Nick explains to them. Nick looks down to hide the fact that he's tearing up.

"Oh Nick." Ashley said, gets up and hugs him. "I'm so sorry. I can't believe this." Ashley frowns. Nick wipes his tears away quickly. "Thanks Ash." He nods.

Later that night...

Miley sitting on Nick's bed. "How are you feeling?" Miley asked. "Much better, thanks to you. And your amazing ice cream sundae." Nick smiles. Miley starts to laugh. "Good. My mom said that ice cream can cure almost anything." Miley tells him. "I believe it." Nick smiles. "... So, are you excited for tomorrow?" Miley asked. "What's tomorrow?" Nick asked. "Your birthday, remember? You'll be playing football with Joe and Kevin." Miley tells him, laughs a little. "Oh right..I almost forgot.." Nick said, thinks for a minute. "You want to come play football with us? Well I mean watch maybe... because I don't know if you play football... most girls don't." Nick laughs. "I'd love to... but I can't." Miley said. Nick is sad but isn't showing it. "Why not?" Nick asked. "I ugh... am going to visit my grandmother. Noah and Brandon are coming with me, and my mom." Miley said, lying. "Oh... that's cool. Well, I hope you have fun." He said, tries to smiles enthusiastically. Miley laughs and shoves a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. Nick swallow it. "Yum." He smiles. Miley laughs. "You know Miles, it looks like you have to much ice cream here, I don't think you will finish it all, so here... I'll help." He said, steals more of her ice cream. "Nick! FYI, I can eat all my ice cream by myself thank you." Miley laughs, scoops up his ice cream with her spoon and eats it. "Oh... is that how it's going to be?" Nick asked, smiling. "Yeah... it is. What are you going to do about that?" Miley asked, laughs. "This." He smiles, takes her ice cream and begins running away. "Nick! Get back here!" Miley shouts, begins chasing him.

Meanwhile...

"What do you think is going on up there?" Kevin asked. "Doesn't sound pretty." Joe shrugs. Kevin hears a loud bang. "That can't be good." Kevin said. "As long as I wasn't the one who broke something, it's all good to me." Joe smiles. "... You want to go find out what their doing? I'm curious.." Kevin said. "Are you talking about spying on them?" Joe asked. "Maybe." Kevin evily smiles. Joe grabs his night goggles. "I'm in." Joe smiles. "... Joe, where did you get those goggles?" Kevin asked. "Internet." Joe said. Kevin rolls his eyes. "Come on, let's go." Kevin said.

Meanwhile...

Miley laughing hysterically. "Nick! Look at your hair." Miley laughs. Nick licks chocolate syrup off from his nose. "Mhm, still taste good." Nick smiles. "How is it... that we... always end... up getting... into some sort of... food fight?" Miley asked, laughing even harder. Nick shrugs. "You started it." Nick laughs. "I did not, you stole my ice cream." Miley said. "You didn't have to chase me though." Nick smiles. "Well what was I suppose to do? I wanted my ice cream." Miley laughs. Nick stares at her, covered in sundae and starts laughing. Miley looks at him. "What?" She asked, smiling. "Even when your covered in ice cream your still beautiful." Nick smiles.

THANKS!!! :D Alot of Niley moments here, your welcome <3333. That should make you happy!! The Party is next guys!! :D <3. Find out what happens next!! :D I'm really excited you guys!! <3

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME, I FOLLOW BACK

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS <3

143 <3