Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 5

Last time... Emily and Joe have a date Friday night, as well as Kevin and Ashley, Miley is sleeping over at the Jonas House with just her Nick and Frankie on Friday. Nick told Miley to wait before she went to talk to Joe, what did he want? Find out now.

Nick stops kissing Selena. "Miley wait!" He runs out of Joe's room. Miley turns around. "Yeah?" She asked. "Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked. "Uhm.. I guess." She nods. "Hello? Nick? I'm right here! Why do you need to talk to that dork?" Selena asked. "Because, I'll be right back, Selena." He tells her, kisses Selena than leaves with Miley.

She follows Nick into his room and sits on his bed. "What sup?" She asked. "There's something I want to ask you." Nick said. "What is it?" She asked.

With Joe and Kevin , outside of Nick's door listening in on their conversation. "Ooh. Maybe he's going to ask her if she likes him." Joe whispers. "Sh. I can't hear them." Kevin whispers.

"Well, I was wondering..." Nick said, nervous.

"It sounds like he wants to go out. But.. he's still dating Selena. WHAT IS HE DOING?" Kevin asked, whispering. "How am I suppose to know?" Joe asked, whispering.

"Spit it out." She laughs. ..."Do you like Joe?" Nick asked. "Oh no! Joe if he figures out you don't really like Miley it will ruin the plan then he will never admit it." Kevin whispers. "Don't worry, I'm on it." Joe tells him. Opens the door and walks in Nick's room. "Hey guys. What's going on?" He asked.

"Joe, what do you want?" Nick asked. "Nothing, just hanging out." Joe tells him. Puts his arm around Miley's shoulder. "What sup Miles?" He asked. Nick getting jealous. "Joe... Do you mind?" Nick asked, gives him a 'Stop-flirting-with-her!' look. "You guys? It's getting kind of late, I should probably be going..." Miley tells them.

Friday, at school during lunch

Joe looks at Emily. "I can't wait for our date tonight." Joe smiles. "Same. Where are we going?" Emily asked, smiling. "It's a surprise." Joe smiles. "Aw. Please tell me." Emily begs. "I can't. Then it wouldn't be a surprise." Joe tells her.

Miley sighs looking at Joe and Emily. "You guys are so cute. I need a boyfriend." Miley tells them, frowning. Kevin looks at Joe then back at Miley. "That can be arranged." Kevin smiles. "What are you talking about? I don't do blind dates, it's so weird." Miley tells him. "We all know how that turn out last time." Ashley laughs. Mitchell starts laughing. "Oh that was so funny." He laughs harder. Miley rolls her eyes. "Don't start this. I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back." She tells them, then leaves.

At Nick's table

"I have an idea." Selena said. "What is it?" Demi asked. "Let's play truth or dare." Selena suggests. "I'm in." Cody agrees. "Me too." Demi nods. "Okay, I guess." Nick said. "Okay then, I'll ask first, Nick truth or dare?" Selena asked. "Uhm.. dare." Nick said, not really caring. Selena sees Miley walking over. "I dare you to trip the next person that walks by and call them a loser, dork, and you hate him, and so on." Selena said, smirks evily. "I don't know, that sounds a little mean.." Nick said. "Nick, don't be such a loser, you use to do it all the time, now go." Cody tells him. "Ugh, fine." Nick said. Turns over to see who's walking by and sees Miley. Thinking: Oh no, this won't be good. "What are you waiting for Nick?" Selena asked, giving him a devious smile. Miley walking by, she waves at Nick. "Hey Nick." She greets. Nick sticks out his foot and trips Miley. "Hey loser, why don't you go get a life, no one wants you here." Nick said to Miley. She's on the ground tearing up. "W-what? I thought we w-were f-friends?" She asked, starts to cry. "Awh. Look the poor baby is crying." Demi laughs. "Keep going, Nick." Selena laughs. He looks at Miley. "Don't you get it. Were never going to be friends. I hate you. Your so stupid." Nick tells her. "Ugh, I was right all along!" She yells, crying then runs away. Nick looks down and feels so guilty. (You should be.. Look at what your hanging with...) Joe walks over. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT NICK?!" He asked, screaming. Runs off to find Miley. "Nice dude." Cody laughs. "Ugh. I shouldn't have done that." Nick said. Runs off to find Miley.