Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 9

Last time... Miley is going to the dance with Mitchell, Ashley is going with Kevin, Demi is going to try and break up Joe and Emily and Selena and Nick are going together as well as Demi and Cody... Even though she likes Joe... And Nick FINALLY admitted to liking Miley... and Miley happened to hear it herself. What will she think? Find out now...

"FINALLY. You admit it!" Joe yells, happy. "Yeah.. Whatever.." Nick mutters, walks towards the front door. "Where are you going?" Joe asked. "To Cody's." Nick said, annoyed.

Miley slips out of the back door and walks to the front of the house when she finishes watering the plants.

Nick walks out of the door and see's Miley and walks over to her. "Hey." Nick greets. "H-hi." She greets, nervously. "So... how's the watering going?" Nick asked. "Good.." Miley said, still nervous. "Oh that's... nice?" He asked. "Uh-huh." Miley nods. "Well... I'm going to Cody's so I guess I'll see you around... bye." He said. Walks across the street to Cody's. "Well that was... weird." Miley said to herself.

Later That Day with Miley

Miley on the phone with Emily. "Yeah... then he said.. I Love Miley Cyrus." Miley tells her. "Oh my gosh, your kidding right?" Emily asked. "No." Miley said. "I knew it! I todl you, see I'm always right about these things." Emily smiled through the other line. "Huh?" Miley asked, confused. "Remember when I said when a boy acts mean towards you it means they like you." Emily said. "Yeah, I would have never thought that Nick Jonas would like me though. And besides it's like he liked me all along, it could just mean he started liking me from when we first started hanging out... I think." Miley tells her. "Well the real question here is... Do you like him?" Emily asked. "I don't know. It makes no sense to me he says he likes me but at the same time he's dating Selena." Miley tells her. "He's probably just one of those guys that need a girlfriend, you know." Emily suggests. "Yeah well I got to go, it's getting late, I'll see you tomorrow." Miley said. "Alright, but you me and Ashley shopping for the dance after school tomorrow." Emily said. "Oh yea, can't wait." Miley laughs and hangs up.

The Next Day

Miley putting her books into her locker. Nick walks over. "Hey." He greets. "H-Hey." Miley greets, getting nervous again. "What sup? I feel like I haven't seen you in two days." Nick said. "Did you just say what sup?" Miley asked. "Yeah? Is that bad or something?" Nick asked. "No. It was just kind of funny." Miley giggles. Nick looks at her and smiles. Miley realizes what she's doing. "Oh, uhm... I have to get to class. Bye." Miley said. Closes her locker and walks away.

Walking to class

Ashley walks up to Miley. "OMG. I totally just saw that." Ashley said. "Saw what?" Miley asked, smiling nervously. "You and Nick." Ashley tells her. "What's wrong with Nick and I talking?" Miley asked. "Emily filled me in on what happened yesterday so no need to pretend nothing happened when the thing was something BIG happened." Ashley tells her. "Can we just drop this?" Miley asked. "Fine." Ashley nods. "Thank you.." Miley smiles, feel relieved. "But at lunch I demand full details." Ashley demands. Miley sighs. "Fine, later Ash." Miley said, walks into her classroom.

"Pst, Miley." Nick whispers. Miley ignores Nick and focus on the teacher. "Miley." Nick whispered. Miley ignores him. "Miley, I know you can hear me." Nick whispers. Miley turns around. "What?" She asked, annoyed. Teacher: Mr. Jonas and Miss. Cyrus... is there something you would like to share with the class? "No ma'am." Miley said. Teacher: Well you two can talk after you both have detention tomorrow after school. "WHAT?" They both asked. Teacher: You heard me, I'll see you tomorrow after school. Miley turns around and glares at Nick. "I'm really sorry." He whispers, then looks down at his desk. Miley turns back around and starts to feel guilty.