Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 23

Continued on from the last part...

Thinking: I can't believe it... I really was in love with Miley, and I think I am again... and now that I've figured everything out, I still can't remember any of it! Ugh!

"I was thinking we do the party on Saturday." Miley suggests. "Well where are we having it?" Emily asked. "We can have it at our house. That way he won't suspect anything." Joe said. "Cool, so than you guys can take him out we'll be at your house setting up for the party." Ashley said. "Perfect! But... What are we taking him out to do?" Kevin asked. "Play football! Duh! He loves football." Joe smiles. "But he doesn't remember how to play football. He lost his memory, remember?" Miley asked, making sure they do. "We can teach him. Maybe it will help him remember something." Joe smiles. "That's a good idea Joe." Emily smiles, kisses his cheek. "I've got plenty more where that came from." Joe smiles. "Do you?" She asked, giggles. "Yeah.." He said, starts to lean in. "Guys!" Miley yells. "Sorry." Both of them said. Mitchell laughs. Ashley looks up. "Guys! Pretend like your not doing anything." Ashley tells them. "Why?" Kevin asked. "Look who's coming over." Ashley points out.

Nick walking with his hands in his pockets looking down at the ground, not paying attention to where he is going. Thinking: This is stupid! Why can't I still remember anything?! I found out what happened that night. Shouldn't that trigger my memory back or something!? I need answers. Maybe... I should go see my doctor. He could tell me what's wrong with me!

"Hey Nick." Joe greets. Nick looks up and see's everyone staring at him. "Hey... when did you guys get there?" Nick asked. "Nick, we were all sitting here, you just walked over looking at the ground." Miley tells him. "Are you all right Nick?" Kevin asked, concerned. "... No, I have to go." Nick said, then he leaves. 

"Where the hell is he going?" Emily asked. "I don't know." Kevin shrugs. "Well shouldn't we go after him?" Miley asked. "I don't know, his birthday is soon and he can't remember anything. I'm sure he's extremely frustrated. We should probably just give him time to think." Kevin said.

Nick walks outside to the parking lot. Nick pushes the unlock button on his keys and heads towards his car. Nick opens the door and sits in the driver's seat than turns on the car and begins driving out of the parking lot. Thinking: What are you doing Nick? Cutting school again?! Only this time not with Miley. Although I do wish she was here. She makes everything better. What am I even doing? Where the hell am I going? This isn't going to help me, it's probably going to scare Mom and Dad. Well while I'm out I might as well get answers. Nick takes out his cell phone and dials a number. "Hi, is this Dr. James office?" Nick asked, he pauses and wait. "I'm one of his patients, Nick Jonas." Nick tells the recepionsts, he pauses again. "Yeah, I have an emergency how soon can he see me?" Nick asked.

Miley sitting in class. Thinking: I can't believe Nick just went off like that. It's just not like him. I wonder what's wrong... "Pst.. Miley." Demi whispers. Miley looks up. "Yeah?" Miley asked. Demi points to a piece of paper she was writing on. "What's that?" Demi asked. Miley looks down. "Oh this is just a guest list." Miley tells her. "A guest list for what?" Demi asked, confused. "I'm planning Nick a surprise party for his birthday tomorrow." Miley tells her. "Ooh cool! Who's invited?" Demi asked. "Just a couple of friends. No biggie.." Miley shrugs. "Oh am I invited?" Demi asked. "Yeah." Miley nods. "What about Selena?" Demi asked. "I don't know. I can never tell if her and Nick are together or not." Miley said. Thinking: Hopefully not. "Me neither. But can you invite her? I mean her and Nick are friends. I promise she won't cause any trouble. I just don't want her to feel left out." Demi said. Miley sighs. "I guess your right. We shouldn't leave her out." She said, writes Selena's name down on the list. "Thanks." Demi smiles. "No problem. Everyone derserve to party right?" Miley asked, smiling.

Bell Rings

"I have to go, I'll talk to you later." Miley said, then leaves. "Bye." Demi waves.

"Joe! Has Nick called you?" Miley asked. "No, has he called you?" Joe asked. "No." She said, shakes her head, then turns to Kevin. "What about you?" Miley asked. "Nope, not even a text." Kevin shrugs. Miley thinks for a minute. "I'm going to go look for him. I'll call you if I find him. Bye." Miley said, then leaves. Miley walks out to the parking lot and goes into her car and drives off. She began driving into town. Thinking: Where could he have gone?

After 30 minutes of driving around everywhere.

Miley starts to freak out. Thinking: Where the hell is he?! Oh dear god, please let him be safe! Miley passes a building and spots Nick's car parked in a parking lot. Miley drives in the parking lot and parks next to Nick's car, than gets out and opens Nick's driver door.

Nick sitting in the driver's seat with his head on the steering wheel. "Who ever it is, I'll be gone in a second, I just need a moment. "... Do you want to talk about it?" Miley asked. Nick got confused, then looks up and see's who it is. "Miley." He smiles. "Hey." She smiles back. "How'd you find me?" Nick asked. "I spotted your car in the lot. I had been looking for half an hour . You know everyone is scared half to death?" Miley asked. "I'm sorry." He said, looks down feeling guilty. "It's okay, we're just trying to make sure your okay." Miley tells him. "Thanks." He smiles. "No problem." She smiles. Nick looks at her for a minute. "Miley... there's something I've got to tell you. It's important." Nick tells her.

What does he need to tell Miley? Will they both confessed their love? I hope so.. Dont you? Find out next on what happens with them!! :)

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME I FOLLOW BACK

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS <3

143 <3