Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 29

Sorry guys... But this is actually my last chapter for this story!! And literally I had a lot of fun doing this story <3333.. I have more in my mind don't you worry <3 Here goes nothing.. It's gonna be different.

Miley looked out at the plane's window as the tears poured down her face, every 2 seconds she stopped to look at her phone always finding an empty inbox. She founds herself hoping that Nick would call if he found out and try and stop her even though she knew she had to go... Miley quickly fastened her seat belt knowing at any moment the flight attendant would ask to do so, she couldn't help but cry with all the millions of things she currently had going wrong in her life.

Noah tugged on Miley's sleeve. "Mommy's gonna be okay, right?" Noah asked. Miley wrapped her arm around Noah resting her head on top of her's and rubbing the side of her arm in order to comfort her little sister. "Of course Noah. Mom is strong. She'll make it." Miley reassures her. "How long do you think it will take us to get back home to Tennessee?" Noah asked. "I think it would be around 4 hours." Miley tells her. "That's a long time... I want to see Mommy now." Noah whined. "Don't worry Noah, you'll see Mom soon, in the mean time, you can sleep on my shoulder and by the time you wake up, we'll be in Tennessee." Miley tells her. "Okay." Noah nods. She closes her eyes making herself comfortable on Miley's shoulder.

Meanwhile..

Nick looks up from the pictures with memories rushing back to him suddenly aware of his past he runs outside to find Joe. "Woah, Nick, what's wrong?" Joe asked. "I remember!" Nick yells. "Wait... what?" Joe asked, confused. Nick smiles with tears pouring out. "I remember everything Joe! I remember when I turned five, I remember when you broke your arm, I remember my accident, all of it!" Nick happily yells. Joe hugs Nick with tears in his eyes. "That's great! I'm so happy for you!" Joe yells. "I know! Now there's just a few things I need to take of."

Nick said, walks to Selena. "Hey..." Nick greets. Selena kisses him. "Hey." She greets, then she looks at him hardened features and slowly her smiles disappears. "What's wrong?" Selena asked. "I remember everything Selena, I know what you did." Nick tells her. "What are you talking about?" Selena asked. "You lied, Selena. You lied to everyone. You said that we were still together when in reality, I broke up with you on the night of my accident." Nick tells her. "Yeah b-but Nick--" Selena nervously said. Nick intrupetts her. "No Selena. I'm done! You're controlling and obnoxious and because of you I may have lost the one girl I've been in love with forever." Nick tells her, not happy with her. "Nick, I'm sorry! I can't help it. I'm in love with you." Selena cries. Nick shakes his head as the anger continues to boil inside of him. "You don't even know what love is." Nick said, getting angry. Selena grabs both of his hands. "Nick, I do know what love is, I just don't know how to express it. Please Nick, don't do this to me... Don't leave." Selena begs, crying. Nick shakes his head agaiin. "Sorry Selena, but it's time I tell Miley how I really feel. Once and for all." He tells her, he leaves quickly and getting into his car and starting it up.

Emily runs up to the car. "Nick!" Emily yells. "Not now Emily. I need to get to Miley's house." Nick said, puts the car in reverse. "Well, you won't find her there.." Emily tells him. Nick puts the car into park and looks back at her. "What?" He asked, confused. Emily rolls her eyes. "I said you won't find her there." Emily said it again. "Why not?" Nick asked. "Because... she's at the airport... getting ready to board a plane... to Tennessee.." Emily sighs. Nick is still confused as to why Miley would be going back home, he quickly put the car in reverse. "Get in Emily." Nick said. Emily gets in the passenger seat just as Nick started driving. "Where are we going?" Emily asked. Nick rolls his eyes as if the answer is obvious. "To the airport, it's time Miley learned how I feel about her. It's now or never." Nick tells her.

Meanwhile..

"Selena, what's wrong?" Demi asked. Selena quickly grabbed Demi's hand and led her upstairs to a vacant bedroom, taking a seat on the bed, she looked up at Demi with tears filled. "He's right.." Selena cries. Demi sits beside her. "Whose right?" Demi asked, confused. "Nick." Selena cries, wiping the falling tears with the back of her sleeves. Demi looks at Selena with concerned and worried. "What did he say?" Demi asked. "He told me the truth... how I'm just a horrible person. I suppose I already knew this... I guess it just hurt... hearing it from him..." Selena tells her, still in tears. Demi rubs Selena's back in best of comforting her. "I'm sorry Sel, but when you do horrible things, people are going to treat you horribly.." Demi tells her. "Well I'm done. I'm done being a horrible person. I want to be the girl that everyone likes. The girl that people truely enjoys to be around with... I want to change.." Selena tells her. "I'm so proud of you, Sel." Demi smiles, hugs her. Selena smiles wiping the last of her tears. "Thanks, but will you help me? I think it's time to make amends." Selena tells her. "Of course, I'll help you. They accepted my apologizes, and it's only a matter of time they'll accept yours." Demi smiles. "Are you sure they'll accept me? After all, I was a lot meaner to them than you ever were.." Selena said, nervous. "Sel, Miley invited you here tonight. She didn't have to, but she did. I'm pretty sure she's willing to forgive and forget." Demi tells her. "Thanks Demi." Selena smiles. "For what?" Demi asked, confused. "For being a true friend, even when I didn't derserve it.." Selena smiles. "You're welcome Sel." Demi smiles.

Meanwhile...

"So, what exactly do you plan on doing?" Emily asked. Nick shrugged while driving. "It's simple really, I'll tell her I love her and ask her to stay.." Nick tells her. Emily sighed. "Nick, even if you do tell her you love her... I don't think she's going to stay." Emily said. Nick looked at Emily then back at the road sensing something wrong. "What are you not telling me, Em?" Nick asked. Emily bits her lip and then continued. "I'm sorry to tell you this now... But there's is no way on earth that she's gonna not go to Tennessee." Emily tells him. "Why?" Nick asked, starting to get impatient. Emily sighed again, trying to repress her emotions. "Her mom was in a car accident, Nick." Emily confessed. Nick stared at the road in shock trying his hardest not to loose concentration. "Wait... what? When?" Nick asked. "Sometimes today, as soon as they find out, Miley... her whole family booked a flight back and they're probably boarding now." Emily tells him. Nick quickly sped up the car for the fear that he may be too late and Miley's plane will have already left and he never got the chance to tell her how he feels.. "Nick, even if you do make it in time to tell her.. she's still leaving." Emily tells him. "I know, but she still needs to know. I don't know how long she'll be gone for and I need to tell her in person. This is my last chance." Nick said. "Well then..." She looks at her watch. "If I were you, I'd drive a whole lot faster.." Emily tells him.

Meanwhile..

Miley looked at the window as the plane began taking off with a tear in her eye. "Goodbye California." She whispers. Miley let one last tear fall as she whispered goodbye to someone she'd miss the most. "Goodbye Nick.." She whispered.

THANKS GUYS <3 I LOVE ALL OF YOU <333. I'M GONNA END IT HERE!! :'(

THANKS FOR BEEN IN THIS CRAZY JOURNEY <333.

I HAVE ANOTHER STORY IN MIND. I PROMISE YOU <3333.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME I FOLLOW BACK

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS <3

143 <33.