Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 4

Last time... Nick wanted to know why Miley hated him, she told him it was because he was conceited and stuck up and all this other stuff... so for the rest of the day he was sad and not himself, and that made Miley feel guilty... Selena pours her drink all over Miley, Nick feels guilty, then Joe asked Miley for Emily's phone number and he called and asked her out, what will she say? Miley had something to tell Nick? What was it?! Find out now!

With Joe, on the phone with Emily.

"So.. uhm.. do you want to go out Friday night, like... a date?" Joe asked, nervously. "Yeah. Totally." Emily said, smiling on the other side. "Okay! Cool, I'll pick you up at seven." Joe said, smiling. "I can hardly wait." Emily smiles. "Okay, so I'll see you tomorrow." Joe tells her. "Okay, bye." She giggles. "Bye." He said, then hangs up and smiles big.

Kevin walks in eating ice cream. "What's gotten into you?" He asked. "I have a date with Emily on Friday!" He smiles big. "Nice, I got Ashley's phone number, looks like were all having luck with the ladies." Kevin smiles. "Yeah, expect Nick." Joe states. Kevin got confused here. "What are you talking about, he's dating Selena and they obviously like each other from their not stop makeout sessions." Kevin said, laughs a little from what he said. "Yeah, but I think he likes Miley sort of." Joe tells him. "Wow, that must suck for him, because Miley hates Nick." Kevin said. "Oh yeah, I figured that out." Joe tells him. "Yeah, well it's not like it's hard or anything." Kevin tells him. "We should make a plan to make Nick admit that he likes Miley." Joe said, evil grin comes out. LOL (sorry). "Say no more. I got an idea." Kevin smiles, evil.

With Nick and Miley

"There's something I wanted to tell you.." Miley tells him, feels a little uncomfortable. Nick looks up. "What is it?" He asked. ".. I'm.. sorry.." She hesitates. "For what? You were right, I can be a total jerk sometimes." Nick tells her. "Yeah but I still shouldn't have said it like I did." Miley said, frowning all of this, well their both frowning. "Yeah but I asked for it." Nick said. "Nick, can't you just accept my apology, it's hard enough to apologize to YOU, but now your not letting me!" Miley yells, getting really annoyed. "Yeah whatever.." He said. "UGH! Now you see why I hate you, your so inconsidered!" She yells, getting really mad now. "Oh, now what did I do?" He asked. "I apologize and all you say is "Yeah, whatever"see. THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU!" She screams, leaves Nick's room and walks down the stairs, frustrated.

Kevin looks at Miley. "Should I ask?" He asked. "Can you just take me home.." Miley said, not in the mood.

The Next Day in English Class

Nick throws a piece of paper to Miley. She doesn't read it, without turning around she throws the paper over her head and it hits Nick in the face. "UGH!" He mutters to himself, puts his head down on the table, frustrated. Miley just chuckles.

At Miley's Locker

Miley opens her locker. Nick walks up to Miley. "Miley?" He asked. She ignores him. "MILEY!" He screams, getting really mad. Still ignores him. He starts to get really mad. "UGH! Your so impossible! No wonder I'm a jerk to you!" He yells, walks away frustrated.

At Lunch, at Nick's Table

"Hey babe." Nick greets, kisses Selena. "Nicky." She smiles, she puts her arm's around Nick's neck and looks at him. "I've missed you." She tells him. "Good, so you'll come over after school?" He asked, giving her a flirty smile. (Ewww, anyone catch my drift there). "Of course I will." Selena smiles, kisses Nick again. Demi looks at Cody. "Hey Cody, maybe you can come over to my house today too." She said, winks at him. He gives her a flirty smile. "I would love too." He said.