Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 27

Continued from the last chapter..

With Joe, Nick and Kevin.

"Looks like I was pretty good at golf." Nick smiles. Joe rolls his eyes and looks at the score sheet. "Just because you got 8 hole in ones doesn't make you any better than Kevin and I." Joe said, looking at him. "Whatever you say Joe. Just remember it's my birthday." Nick smiles smugly. "Yeah, yeah, yeah.." Joe said, rolls his eyes again. "So what are we doing now?" Nick asked. Joe shrugs, looks at Kevin." Ask him." Joe said, referring to Kevin. "Kev?" Nick asked. "Hold on a sec." Kevin said, he puts his phone to his ear and starts walking away. "Hello?" He answered.

"Hey Kevin, how's everything going?" Miley asked. "Pretty good, Nick is being smug about winning golf. He's acting more like himself." Kevin tells her. "That's good. Anything to get his memory back." Miley smiles. "Yeah. So how's everything going on at our place?" Kevin asked. "Good. I didn't realize your Mom was so into party decorations." Miley chuckles. "You have no idea." Kevin laughs. Miley laughs. "Yeah. Ashley is standing next to me. She wants to talk to you." Miley tells him. "Put her on." Kevin smiles.

Ashley takes the phone. "Hey Kev." She greets. "Hey Ash, having fun?" Kevin asked, smiling. "Not as much as I would with you. How's golf?" Ashley asked. "Good." He said, glances over at Joe and Nick now fighting. "Sorry Ash, there fighting, I have to go. Love you bye." He said, than hangs up.

Kevin runs up to them. "Guys, chill, what's wrong?" Kevin asked. "Birthday boy is starting to get on my nerves." Joe said, rolling his eyes. "Fine, then I'll just leave you alone." Nick said, starts walking away. Kevin glares at Joe. "What?" Joe asked. "Joe... this is Nick's first birthday for him. He doesn't remember any of his other ones... he may never. This has to be special... It's hard for him.." Kevin tells him. "Sh-should I go talk to him?" Joe asked, starting to feel guilty. Kevin shakes his head. "Just give him time to cool down." Kevin said.

Meanwhile with Nick

Nick looks at his phone, slowly dials a familar number listening to it ring. "Nick?" Miley answered. (Oh god). "Miley... I was afraid you wouldn't pick up." Nick smiles. "Of course I would. I always have time for... my... best... friend.." Miley tells him. Nick smiles slowly fades as he let out a sigh. "Right." He said. "Nick? What's wrong?" Miley asked. Nick sighs. "Nothing it's just... Joe and I got into a fight, I'm winning golf and I guess I'm just being a sore winner. I can't help it though. It's good finding something I'm good at. Something I loved... but can't remember." Nick tells her. "I'm so sorry Nick. You know I'll do anything to help you remember. I'm always here." Miley tells him. "I know.." Nick smiles. "Good. I have to go now. But I'll see you later, birthday boy." Miley smiles. "Bye Miles." He laughs, than hangs up. "I... Love... You.." He said to himself.

Meanwhile with Miley

Miley opens the door. "Surprise." Demi smiles, hugs Miley. "Demi." Miley smiles, looks over her shoulder. "Where's Selena?" Miley asked. "She's coming late." Demi tells her, she pulls away from the hug. "Thank you again for inviting her. I know you guys are not the best of friends but it means a lot to her." Demi said. "Yeah just promise me she won't cause any drama. This is Nick's night... not her's." Miley said. "I promise." Demi smiles. Emily walks by. "Hey Demi! Do you be any chance to help with the cake?" Emily asked. "Loved too." Demi laughs.

Sorry it's very short but don't worry it will get long again.. :D WOW!!! HE SAID IT TO HIMSELF WHAT ARE YOU HOPING FOR RIGHT NOW?? I want Niley to hurry up for sure, but I'm giving alot of obsacles. LOL

Have u noticed that everyone stories about Nick and Miley they be together in like I don't know like the 10th chapter. LOL I just finished Chapter 27 and there still not together, just best friends.. LOL funny ehh?? LOL I thought so.. :D

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME, I FOLLOW BACK <3

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS <3

143 <33.