Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 28

Continued from the last chapter..

With Miley

"God, hosting parties can get exhausting." Miley said. "You're telling me." Ashley said, puts the cake in the freezer. Emily walks in and places a tray on the counter. "Damn Cody and Mitchell can eat." Emily said. "They're boys, what do you expect." Demi laughs. "So Demi when is Selena coming?" Miley asked, hesitated a little. "I don't know. She likes to come late to make an entrance." Demi said, rolls her eyes. "But I guess you could expect her soon." Demi tells her. "Okay... well we're all ready. As soon as Selena gets here I'll call Kevin and tell him to bring Nick." Miley said.

"Yo, you guys got anything else we can eat?" Mitchell asked. "Yeah, how about a dinosaur." Emily said. "What are you implying?" Mitchell asked. "That you eat way too much." Emily said, pushes him out of the kitchen.

The doorbell rings.

"That's Sel, I'll get it." Demi said, then leaves. "I'll call Kevin." Miley said, she takes out her phone and dials Kevin's number.

"Hey Mi." Kevin answers. "Hey Kev, put down your golf club and get Nick over." Miley tells him. "Okay, so everyone's there? It's all set?" Kevin asked. "As long as Joe keeps his mouth shut, we should be fine." Miley laughs. Kevin laughs. "Okay, well than I'll see you in 5." Kevin tells her. "Okay, bye." Miley said, hangs up and walks back into the kitchen. "They're coming." Miley announces.

Selena walks into the kitchen, in front of Demi. "Hi..." Selena greets. "Hey Selena." Ashley greets, with a fake smile. "Uhm... thanks for inviting me." Selena said, getting awkward. "Welcome.. we should go into the living room, they'll be here any minute." Miley said.

Everyone goes into the living room and hides behind the furniture.

Meanwhile...

Joe practically bouncing in his seat. Nick looks at him. "What's wrong with you? Why are you so jumpy like that?" Nick asked. "What are you talking about?" Joe asked, trying to hide his excitement. "I mean the fact that your jumping off the walls like a crazy three year old." Nick said. Joe rolls his eyes. "Nick, I think you've taking one too many golf balls to the head." Joe laughs, trying to hide his eager. Kevin pulls into the driveway. "We're home." Kevin announces. Joe gets excited, he screams at the top of his lungs then quickly covers his mouth.

"What the hell was that?" Cody asked. "I think that was Joe.." Demi laughs. Ashley rolls her eyes. "Of course it is." Ashley mutters. "Sh! They're getting out of their car, stay hidden." Emily whispered.

Nick stares at Joe in shock. "Joe! What was that for?" Nick asked. "I ugh... saw a fly..." Joe stutters. Nick shakes his head as he gets out of the car and walks towards the door. Finally he turns the knob and opens the door. "SURPRISE!" Everyone shouts. "Oh my god." Nick laughs. Emily hugs him. "Happy Birthday Nick." Emily smiles. "Thanks Emily." He smiles, looks around. "Who did all this?" Nick asked. "Why don't you guess." Emily laughs. "Miley." He laughs. "Out of the way, I want to give Nick a birthday hug." Demi laughs. Nick hugs her. "Hey Dems." He greets. "What do you think?" Ashley asked, smiling. "It's amazing." He smiles, looks at his brothers. "No wonder you guys took me out." Nick smiles. "Well, you know how I do." Joe smiles. Selena hugs Nick. "Happy Birthday sweetie." She smiles, and kisses him. Nick pulls away, gets annoyed. "Selena, not now. I need to find someone." Nick said.

Nick walks into the kitchen and see's Miley at the table eating chips, he smiles and sits next to her. Miley laughs, then hugs him. "Happy Birthday." She smiles. 'Thanks, this party is amazing." Nick smiles. "You derserve it." Miley smiles. Nick eats a chip. "So where's my present?" Nick asked, smirked. "Don't even start with me. Cake first then presents." Miley laughs. Nick groans. "But isn't every birthday boy allowed one early gift?" Nick asked. "Nope." She laughs. "Damn." He frowns. "I think you'll live." Miley laughs. Nick looks at her and bites his lip. Thinking: Come on Nick, it's now or never tell her how you feel, we're all alone, the timing couldn't be any better, if you don't you'll just end up regretting it. "Miley... there is something I need to tell you..." Nick said, getting a little nervous. "Okay, what is it?" Miley asked. Nick looks at her in the eyes. "Miley, I'm in love with you." Nick confessed.

OMGOSH!!!!!!! :D WHAT WILL SHE SAY? WHAT ARE YOU HOPING RIGHT NOW?! OMGOSH IM GETTING EXCITED!! :D <333.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME, I FOLLOW BACK

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS <3

143 <3