Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 21

Last time... Nick and Miley were hanging out and Nick wanted to get back to his old life and Miley was going to help him, she told him about there friendship before his accident and Nick realized he liked her before the accident only he didn't tell Miley that... Emily went to Joe's house to talk to him and on her way there Demi apologized about all the things she did. Will Jemily get back together? Your about to find out now (:

In Joe's room, with Emily and Joe.

"Emily?" Joe asked, surprised. "The one and only.." Emily smiles. "What are you doing here?" Joe asked, standing up. "... There's something I want to tell you." Emily said. "What is it?" Joe asked. Emily bites her lip. "Are you nervous?" Joe asked, laughing. "No why would you say that?" Emily asked, lying. "You always bite your lip when your nervous." Joe smiles. "Whatever.." She said, blushes. "So would you like to tell me the reason of your visit?" Joe asked. "Maybe.." She said, steps closer. "Maybe?" Joe asked. Emily nods. "What do you mean maybe?" Joe asked, confused. "Maybe I'll tell you... maybe I'll show you." Emily said, steps even closer. "How would you show me why your her--" He asked, confused but gets cut off. Emily wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him passionately.

Meanwhile

"Nick?" Miley asked. Nick looking at her. "Uhm... Nick." Miley said, feeling self conscious. "Oh.. sorry." He apologizes, looks down and blushes. Miley bits her lip. "Are you okay?" Miley asked. Thinking: I think so... although I just found out I was in love with you before my accident... and I think I still am, because it feels more than friends than it should be... "Uhm... I think." Nick nods. Miley laughs. "Alright well do you think you'd be okay without me? I need to get home before I'm in trouble or more trouble... skipping school and all." Miley tells him. "Mind if I walk you home?" Nick asked. "I'd like that." Miley smiles.

Meanwhile

Emily pulls away. "I'm sorry Joe. I should have trusted you." Emily apologizes. "I understand. From your point of view. It must have hurt you pretty bad to see me kissing some other girl... even if it was unintentional." Joe smiles. "It's alright, although I did see you, yell at Demi today. Pretty harsh. She actually came to me on my way here and apologized." Emily tells him. "I'll have to apologize too, I think I went a little overboard." Joe tells her. "You should also thank her too." Emily said. "Why?" Joe asked, confused. "Because... she made me realize what a great guy I have." She smiles, and kisses him.

The Next Day

"Ashley." Emily said. "I'll see you later? I have to talk to Emily." Ashley said, to Kevin. "No problem. See you later." Kevin said, kisses her forehead and walks away. "Guess what!" She happily yells, out of breath. "What?" Ashley asked. "Wait.. Where's Miley?" Emily asked, looking around. Ashley just shrugs. "I don't know. I haven't talked to her since yesterday when she got back home, she sounded tired." Ashley tells her. "Oh yeah, where was she yesterday?" Emily asked. "Her and Nick went to the park... or something like that." Ashley said. "What did... she... wait... her and Nick... the... park?" Emily asked, surprised. Ashley nods. "Nick wanted to remember so she asked Miley to help him." Ashley tells her. "Oh well about what I was saying before.. or should I wait till I can tell you and Miley about--" Emily said, but gets cut off. "Oh just spit it out already." Ashley said, getting impatient. "Oh well... Joe and I are back together." Emily smiles. "That's great, I'm so happy for you." Ashley smiles, hugs her. "Thanks." She smiles, lets go of the hug. "Well I better get to class. I'll give you details at lunch, bye." She tells Ashley, runs off to class. Meanwhile

Nick sitting at his desk, looking at the door, impatient. Thinking: Ugh. Where's Miley?! Why is she so late? It's torture waiting for her... wait... why am I so excited to see her? It's just Miley. She's just a friend... right? Could I really love her? Why is the thought of not seeing her annoying me so much.

After the class ends...

Nick runs out of the classroom and goes into the hallway and searches for Miley. "Hey Nick... What are you looking for?" Selena asked. "No one... it doesn't matter, they're not even here." Nick said, disappointed. "Oh well, Nick I just wanted to say sorry for yesterday.." Selena apologizes. "You apologizing?" Nick asked, confused. "Yeah.. I realized I was just being jealous and cautious. You and Miley hung out a bit and well--" Selena said, but gets cut off. "You haven't happened to see her today have you?" Nick asked, hopeful. "No.." Selena said. "Oh... well I'll see you later than.." He sadly said. "Not without a kiss you don't silly." She laughs, kisses him. "Um.. okay.. bye." He said, confused, walking to class.

Meanwhile

"Demi!" Emily calls. Demi turns around. "Yeah?" She asked. "Thanks." Emily smiles. "For what..?" Demi asked, confused. "For telling me the truth. Without you, Joe and I might not be back together. I owe you." Emily smiles. "You guys are back together?" Demi asked, smiling. "Yeah." Emily nods "That's great Emily. I'm happy for you." Demi smiles. "Thanks. But there's another thing I want to tell you.." Emily said. "What is it?" Demi asked. "Well, do you... want to call a truce? Be friends?" Emily asked. "You want to be friends with me? Even though I tried to pretty much ruin your relationship with Joe?" Demi asked, smiling. "I'm over it." Emily laughs, holds out her hand. "So what do you say? Friends?" Emily asked. "Friends." Demi smiles, takes her hand.

After school.

"Kevin!" Nick calls. "Yeah?" Kevin asked. "Can you tell Mom I'll be home late... there's something I want to do..." Nick said. "Sure.." He nods, confused. "Where are you going?" Kevin asked. Joe walks over. "Okay, I'm ready let's go home." Joe said. "I'm going to Miley house.." Nick said. Joe looks at Kevin then back at Nick. "Why?" Joe asked. "I ugh.. have to give her... the notes for class today." Nick said, lying. "Well do you want a ride?" Kevin asked. "No thanks, it's not that far. See you guys later." Nick said, starts walking to Miley's. "He didn't remember or anything yet... did he?" Joe asked, confused. "Not that I'm aware of, even when he loses the memory he still ends up falling in love with Miley. It's obvious that they're suppose to be together. I just wish is wouldn't take so long." Kevin said. Joe shrugs. "Let's get home... I'm hungry." Joe said. "You're always hungry." Kevin said, rolling his eyes.

Meanwhile

Nick running to Miley's house. Thinking: Why am I anxious to see Miley? Really? We're just friends. That's what we've always been. But apparently I wanted more... and I still do! Even not knowing half my life! I wish I could just remember everything! Nick finally arrives at Miley's door step and knocks on the door. Tish opens the door. "Hey Nick. What are you doing here?" She asked. "I came to see Miley. She wasn't in school and I was wondering if she's okay?" Nick asked. "Oh she's fine. She's upstairs in bed if you'd like to go say hi to her." Tish said. "Sure, thanks." He smiles, runs up the stairs and knocks on Miley's door. Thinking: Relax Nick. No need to be so nervous. It's only Miley. I don't know why I'm so worried. She's just sick. Nothing's wrong. Ugh! Why do I feel so protective over her?! I just wanted to know if she's okay. That's all nothing else. "Come in." Miley said, from inside her room. "Hey Miles." Nick smiles, walking in.

Going to have find out next. I wonder why Miley wasn't at school again... Demi and Emily are now friends. And let's see Nick seems to be having more feelings for Miley.. But why is she avioding him? Find out next.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME I FOLLOW BACK

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS <3

143 <3