Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 17

Last time... Miley feels Nick's accident is all her fault, Joe still likes Emily, no onen knows who Emily likes... Ashley and Kevin are going to get Joe and Emily back together, Selena is telling Nick that before his accident he used to HATE Miley, Miley went for a walk and Nick found her crying... What happens next? Find out now...

"Your Miley... right?" Nick asked. "...Yeah..." Miley nods. Nick thinking: Why is she crying? I know I'm suppose to hate her but I can at least ask her what's wrong... then completely ignore her or whatever. "Don't mind me asking... but... why are you crying?" Nick asked. Miley wipes her tears. "Oh because... uhm..., she's starts to lie. "My dog died.." Miley cries. "Oh... I'm sorry." Nick said. "It's okay." Miley said. "Alright... well bye." He said, begins to walk away. "Bye.." She said, then under her breath. "I love you." She mutters. Nick turns back around. "What was that?" Nick asked. "Ugh, uhm... nothing." Miley said, getting nervous. "Oh.. okay.. well bye... again." He laughs a little and begins walking. "Bye.." She smiles.

The Next Day

Miley walks into school. Mitchell walks over. "Hey Miley." He greets. "Hey Mitch." She said, walking to her locker. "So how's it going? We should hang out soon. Like old times, I feel like I hardly see you." Mitchell said. Miley stops and looks at him. "Yeah.. we should. I miss my old best guy friend." Miley smiles. "Cool, then how about today after school?" Mitchell asked. "Sure, come to my house at 3;30." Miley smiles.

With Nick

Nick see's Miley and Mitchell talking. Flashback: Nick watching Miley and Mitchell talking. "Someone's jealoussssssssssss." Joe sang. "I am NOT jealous." Nick said, getting annoyed. "Sure your not." Joe said, sarcastic. Ends of Flashback. Thinking: What?... What was I supposedly jealous of..?

"Hey babe." Selena smiles, kisses Nick. "Hey... can I ask you something?" Nick asked. "Sure, what is it?" Selena asked. "Why do we hate Miley?" Nick asked.

With Joe

Joe looking at Emily. Thinking: Go on Joe. Just do it, go talk to her. Joe walks over to Emily. "Hey.." She greets. Emily rolls her eyes. "What is it Joe?" She asked. "I just wanted to say hi.." Joe said. "Well you've said hi... now leave.." Emily said, looking down. "Emily please just let me explain." Joe begs. "What's there to explain, Joe! How you broke my heart? You know you were the first guy I ever loved." Emily confessed. Joe starts to look down. "I'm sorry Em, but it wasn't my fau--" He said, but gets cut off. "Joe, I really don't want to speak to you right now... I'm sorry." She said, closes her locker and walks away. "I love you Em.." Joe sighs.

With Nick and Selena

"What...?" Selena asked. "Why do we hate Miley?" Nick asked. Demi walks over. "Hey guys." Demi greets. Selena felt relieved she came before she could answer Nick's question. "Hey Demi." She smiles. "Oh so your Demi. Hi." Nick greets. "Hey.. so what are we talking about?" Demi asked. "Why do we hate Miley... I don't understand what did she do?" Nick asked. "Ugh not only do we hate Miley... we also hate Emily." Demi tells him. "Who's Emily?" Nick asked. "Miley's BFF. She's the younger blonde one. The one is Ashley... Kevin's girlfriend." Demi said. "Oh... well then why do we hate Emily?" Nick asked. "Because she's a boy stealer... She stole Joe from me.." She said, lying. "When we both really liked each other she had to come in and ruin everything for us." Demi tells him. "Oh.. I'm sorry." Nick said. "Yeah.." She said, then gets a idea. "Do you think you could talk to him... and convince him to go out with me? Yor his brother, he'll listen to you." Demi wonders. "Okay.. I guess I could." Nick nods. "Great, see you at lunch." Demi smiles, and walks away. "Bye babe." Selena said, kisses him and then walks away with Demi.

At Lunch

"Aw, your so cute." Ashley smiles, kisses Kevin. "But your cuter." Kevin smiles. "No your cut--" Ashley said, but gets cut off. "Excuse us, we'd have to stop this lovey dovey fest but may we remind you.." Miley said. "We're both single, it pains us to see you guys with your perfect relationship. Some of us don't get that." Emily said. "Aw sorry. We'll stop." Ashley tells them. "We will?" Kevin asked, kind of sad. "We can continued after school, I'll come to your house." Ashley giggles. "Fine with me." Kevin smiles. "Hey guys." Mitchell greets, sits next to Miley.

With Nick

Nick looking at Miley and Mitchell again. Thinking: What the hell was I jealous of? Cody sits down. "Okay I'm here. Now the party can start." He smiles. Nick whispers to Selena. "That's Cody right?" Nick asked. She just nods. "Hey Cody." Nick greets. "Sup man?" Cody asked.

After school with Miley

Miley doing homework. The door bell rings. "Got it!" Miley shouts, opens the door. "Hey Mitch." She greets. "Hey Miles." He greets, hugs her then walks inside and sits on the couch. Miley sits next to him. "I brought movies." Mitchell said, holds up DVDs. "Good, cause I have popcorn." She smiles, goes into the kitchen to make some.

With Nick

Nick walks into the living room and see's Frankie. Frankie draws something on a piece of paper. Nick sits down on the couch. "Hey little man, what are you doing?" Nick asked. "I'm making a card for Noah." Frankie tells him. "Good, who's Noah?" Nick asked. "She's Miley little sister." Frankie tells him. "Oh... why are you making Noah a card?" Nick asked. "Because she's my best friend." Frankie smiles. Nick starts to laugh. "Well it looks like Noah's a lucky girl." He smiles and walks away.

An hour later with Miley and Mitchell

"Well can you catch this?" Miley asked, laughing. Throws a piece of popcorn in the air. Mitchell catching the popcorn in his mouth. "Oh yeah! No one can defeat me!" He laughs. "Nice one, Mitch." Miley laughs. The door bell rings. "I'll be right back." Miley said, opens the door. "Hey Miley! Is Noah home?" Frankie asked. "Hey Frankie! I haven't seen you in a while! Yeah, Noah is up in her room, you can just go up there." Miley tells him. "Okay, thanks." He smiles, runs upstairs. Miley closes the door and walks back in the living room. "I'M BACKKKKKKKK!" Miley jokes, laughs. "Oh great, just when I thought my nightmare was over." Mitchell jokes, laughing. "Hahaha.. NOT FUNNY!" She yells, laughing and throwing popcorn at him.

FLASHBACK... Miley gasps than crushes an oreo in Nick's hair and starts laughing. "Oh that's it, Cyrus." Nick laughs. Miley laughs then gets up and starts running around the living room. "Ooh I'm scared." Miley said, sarcastic. "You should be." He smiles, then starts chasing her. She starts running backwards. "Come on Jonas! You can do better than that." She laughs, turns around and runs forward. "Psh, I''m letting you win." Nick laughs, runs faster and grabs Miley by the waist. "Put me down." She demands, laughing. "No, I'm getting you back for that oreo you smashed on my head." He said, starts tickling her. Miley falls on the ground, laughing. "Nick! Stop! Please!" Miley yells, begging. Nick falls on top her but keeps tickling her. "Not until you say Nick Jonas is the hottest, most coolest person ever." Nick said. "Never!" Miley yells, still laughing. He stops tickling her. "Then I guess I'll just have to do this." Nick said, kisses him. ENDS OF FLASHBACK...

A tear rolls down her cheek but she quickly wipes it before Mitchell could see.

Meanwhile..

"Nick have you seen Frankie?" Joe asked. "Yeah like an hour ago... why?" Nick asked. Joe starts to panick. "Because we can't find him anywhere." Joe tells him, looks around the living room. Nick remembers something. "I think I know where he is." Nick tells him. "Where?" Joe asked. "... Do you know where Miley lives?" Nick asked.

What happens next... Looks like Nick remembered something about Miley! Oh no! Demi is using Nick to get closer to Joe! What's going to happen? Find out next...

Let's hope Nick memory comes back, when you have amnesia your memory slowly starts coming back again!! Remember that mates xx

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME, I FOLLOW BACK

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS <3

143