Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 26

Continued from the last chapter...

The Next Day...

Kevin holds up a finger over his lips showing Joe to be quiet, opens the door to Nick's room and walks inside quietly. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Joe screams. Nick falls off his bed. "AH!" Nick screams. "Joe! It's his birthday! Your not suppose to give him a heart attack." Kevin said. "Sorry, I couldn't resist." Joe apologizes. Nick starts rubbing his head. "Ouch." He mutters, he looks at the clock. "Why are you waking me up at 9 in the morning on my birthday?" Nick asked, obviously not even close awake. "Because we're going to play some football." Kevin tells him. "YEA! FOOTBALL!" Joe shouts in a very deep voice. Nick covered his ears. "Do we really need to play football at 9 in the morning? I want to sleep, I had a long day yesterday." Nick tells them, trying not to think about what happened. "Sorry Nick, but we have to leave the house for a couple hours so Miley can set up for the pa--" Joe said, but gets cut off. "Joe!" Kevin yells. "Oops! Sorry, forgot..." Joe said. "Forgot what?" Nick asked, confused. "Nothing." Joe and Kevin said. "Okay, why are you two so jumpy?" Nick asked. "No reason, enough question, how about we go downstairs and eat some breakfast. Mom made some and it looks good." Kevin tells him. "Oh yay." Nick said, bit cheerful, walks downstairs into the kitchen.

Miley turns around. "Oh hey Nick." She greets, she looks at him again. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry." Miley said quickly, turns around quickly. "What?" Nick asked, confused. Looks down and see's he's only wearing boxers. "Oh... crap..." Nick mutters.

Meanwhile...

"What do you think I should wear?" Selena asked, holding a dress up to her body. Demi just shrugs. "Does it matter?" Demi asked, reading a book. "Of course it matters Demi! It's my boyfriend birthday party! I have to look hot." Selena tells her. "Lena, Nick is not your boyfriend anymore, you guys didn't work out." Demi tells her. "Demi, Nick and I never officially broke up therefore he is still my boyfriend." Selena tells her. "Then why is Miley the one who planned his party?" Demi asked. Selena rolls her eyes. "That girlfriend doesn't always plan the party." Selena tells her. "Lena, you really need to get over Nick. He doesn't like you, I'm pretty sure he has his eye on someone else, just let him go, like I did with Joe." Demi said, getting annoyed. "Easier said than done Dems. I think I might really be in love with him..." Selena confessed. "No Selena, you think you love him. Your too young to know what love is." Demi tells her. "Am not." Selena said. "Ugh! Lena your being so stubborn! I feel as if I am fighting with a 2 year old." Demi said, getting annoyed. "Whatever." Selena said, looks at her book. "What are you reading?" Selena asked. Demi shows her the cover. "Twilight.." Demi tells her. Selena rolls her eyes. "Not you too." Selena said. "What?" Demi asked. "Why is everyone reading that stupid book?! It's about freaken vampires. That just so strange! I don't get it." Selena tells her. "Miley loan it to me, and it's actually the best book I've ever read. I think you would like it too. Maybe you should read it." Demi tells her, tosses her the book. She looks at the book with diguist. "Yeah maybe some other time..." Selena said.

Meanwhile...

"You weren't suppose to be here early, you were suppose to wait until we left." Kevin said. "Sorry, I was too excited how was I suppose to know when you were leaving?" Miley asked. "I was going to text you." Kevin said. "Well sorry." Miley apologizes. Nick walking down the stairs fully dressed. "Hey Miles." He smiles. Miley smiles. "Hey, you look good in clothes... not that you don't without I mean... cause I haven't seen you without clothes expect for before--" Miley stutters. "I get it Miley." Nick laughs. Miley laughs and looks down to hide the fact that she is blushing. Thinking: Stupid Miley! Why do you always have to get nervous and tongue tied around him! I feel like an idiot! How stupid could I get?! "So... what are you doing here? I thought you had to go visit your Grandma?" Nick asked. Thinking: Oh Shit! I totally forgot, I told him that! Crap... Think of something fast Miley! "I ugh... just came to say happy birthday before I leave." Miley smiles. "Thanks." He smiles. Joe walks over. "Sorry, I don't mean to intrude but we have to leave now." Joe said. "Alright, alright." Nick said, looks at Miley. "I'll see you later than, after you visit your grandma?" Nick asked. "Yes, you will." Miley smiles. "Cool." He smiles, than hugs her. "Bye.." He said, then leaves with Joe and Kevin.

Denise walks downstairs carrying a box with party decorations in it. "Okay, Miley, what should we do first?" Denise asked. "Uhm... how about you start putting up some streamers and I'll just call Emily and Ashley and tell them to come." Miley tells her. "Alright hun." Denise nods, puts the box down and begins looking through it. Miley takes her cell phone out and dials Emily's number. "Hello?" Emily answered. "Hey Em! Do you think you could come now. Joe, Kevin and Nick just left. We have 4 hours to set up." Miley tells her. "Yes I can, I'll be there in a sec." Emily said. "Cool hey... do you mind calling Ash and telling her to come with you?" Miley asked. "No problem... I'll be there in ten." Emily said. "Okay thanks." Miley said, then hangs up.

Meanwhile...

"Can I open my eyes now?" Nick asked. "Yeah." Joe nods. Nick looks around. "We're going to go carting?" Nick asked. "Yup." Kevin smiles. "I thought we were going to play football?" Nick asked. "We will, but we also have a lot more planned." Joe tells him. "Like what?" Nick asked, getting excited. "That's for us to know, and you to find out. Now come on. I bet I could kick both of your asses in a go cart race." Kevin smiles. "Your on." Nick smiles.

Meanwhile...

Miley opens the door. "Hey." She greets. Ashley walks in. "Hey Miles." She greets, looks around. "Where's the party?" Ashley asked. "We are going to make it." Miley smiles. Emily walks in behind Ashley carrying the grocery bags. "I brought the food." Emily said. "Great! Just go set it down in the kitchen and you can help Denise and I decorate." Miley tells her. "Okay. Be right back." Emily said, walks into the kitchen and puts the food on the counter. "So, what time will they be here?" Ashley asked. "I told everyone to come around 5 and for Joe and Kevin to bring Nick at 6." Miley tells her. "Oh, so we have two hours to set up?" Ashley asked. "Yeah, so let's get to it." Miley tells them, begins to follow up some balloons.

Emily walks back into the living room and begins to hang up streamers. "So Miles..?" Emily asked. Miley ties a balloon to a string. "Yes..?" Miley asked. Emily bites her lower lip. "What did you get Nick for his birthday party?" Emily asked. "Nothing big, why?" Miley asked, looking at her. Emily shrugs. "Just wondering... so ugh... what is the actual present?" Emily asked. "You'll see tonight, when he opens it." Miley smiles. "Ugh, we have to wait? Give us a hint at least. We want to know." Ashley said. "I think it's something that will help him remember." Miley smiles. Ashley rolls her eyes. "Yeah... like that helps." Ashley said.

Alright... Now I want to know what it is, don't you?? LOL The party is defs the next chapter!! :D <3 Get ready!! :D

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME, I FOLLOW BACK

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS <3

143 <3

Hey everybody, go follow these lovely people here on wattpad!! They been through with me from the start!!! :D <3 and they're absolutely the best!! <3 So please go on their profile, follow them, look at their stories that they created!! They're really good!! :D and they're NILEYS <3

My 4 Nileys <3 @Niley4everluv @NickNileyMiley @nileyxoxo and @Bunnyluver1201 <3 There the best and so sweet!!! :D They always say that, my story is sooo good. :D I'm a professional singer and I don't usually do this. But you guys are the best <333. I Love You Guys <3333.

I'll give you guys shoutouts, if you comment alot, vote for my story alot!!! :D <33. I do awesome ones as well!! Thanks guys!! <333.