Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 13

Last time... They all went tot he dance and Selena told Miley to stay away from Nick, Miley wanted to leave. Demi is trying to break up Joe and Emily. Selena took Nick to a classrom and started unbuttoning his shirt and... MILEY WANTS TO TELL NICK HOW SHE FEELS!!!... What happens next? Find out now...

"I need to find Nick." Miley said. "Woah, let me get this straight... YOUR GOING TO TELL NICK YOU LOVE HIM?!" Emily asked, yells. Miley bits her bottom lip. "Yeah... I think..." She said, getting nervous. "I'll be right back... I need to tell Kevin something." Ashley said, winks at Emily. Emily nods. Ashley leaves to find Kevin. "What is she going to tell Kevin?" Miley asked, confused. "I don't know..." Emily said, lying.

With Ashley

"Kevin!" Ashley yells. "Yeah?" Kevin asked. "I need to tell you something." Ashley tells him.

With Joe and Demi

"Joe, can I show you something?" Demi asked. "I don't know, I'm here with Emily." Joe said, unsure of what's going on. "Don't worry, it will be quick." Demi smiles innocently.  "Okay, I guess." Joe said. "Follow me." Demi smiles, takes his hand and leads him out of the gym. Joe following Demi. Demi takes Joe into a dark classroom. "What are we doing in here?" Joe asked, confused. Demi closes the door and turns on the light. "Joe... there's something I need to tell you." Demi said, walks closer to Joe. He starts to back away. "Demi I don't know if it's such a good ide--" Joe said, but gets cut off. Demi walking towards Joe and just stands there in silence. "Demi? Are you okay?" Joe asked, walks towards her. Demi looks down. "Joe... there's something you need to know.." Demi said.

With Nick and Selena

"Selena?! What are you doing?!" Nick asked, yelling. Selena stops kissing his neck. "I think we both know what I'm doing." Selena said, takes off his belt.

With Emily and Miley

Miley stands up. "Emily, I need to find Nick." Miley said. Emily tries to stall her. "Wait!" Emily yells. "What?" Miley asked. "Just wait till Ashley comes back." Emily tells her. "Why?" Miley asked, confused. "B-because... Besides, you still need to talk to Mitchell. I mean after all your his date tonight." Emily tells him. "Your right.." Miley said, feels guilty.

With Ashley and Kevin

"What is it?" Kevin asked. "Miley wants to tell Nick something... do you know where he is?" Ashley asked. "What does Miley need to tell Nick?" Kevin asked, hoping it's what he's thinking. "Uhm, I can't say.." Ashley said. "Does Miley like Nick?" Kevin asked, still hoping. "How did you know?" Ashley asked. "I figured it out." Kevin smiles. "Well then... maybe you can help me." Ashley said.

With Demi and Joe

"Demi, what's wrong?" Joe asked, feels concerned than takes a step towards Demi. Demi looks up at Joe with teary eyes. "Joe.. I love you." She tells him.

With Mitchell

Thinking: What is taking Miley so long? Where is she? Mitchell starts looking around for Miley and asking random people if they have seen her.

With Miley and Emily

"So should I go talk to Mitchell... now?" Miley asked. "I don't know, if you want, or maybe we should wait for Ashley to come back.." Emily suggests. "Why does it matter if Ashley comes back? What is she telling Kevin that is so important that I have to wait to tell the boy I love, that I love him?" Miley asked, confused. "Uhm, well maybe she wants to know what your doing and st--" Emily said, but gets cut off.

There's a knock on the bathroom door. ???: MIley, are you there?" Random person asked. "It's Mitchell." Miley said. "What are you waitng for! Go talk to him, he needs to know." Emily demands. "Okay.. well, here goes nothing." Miley said, opens the door.

"Hey Mitchell." Miley greets. "Hey, what's taking you so long?" Mitchell asked. "Listen... We need to talk..." Miley said, nervously.

With Ashley and Kevin

"What do you want me to help you with?" Kevin asked. "Well first of all... do you know where Nick is?" Ashley asked. "No... why?" Kevin asked. "Well Miley wants to tell Nick how she's feels." Ashley tells him. "Really?! That's great! I have to find Joe." Kevin smiles. "Why? What does this have to do with Joe?" Ashley asked, confused. "Well you see.. we kind of made this plan..." Kevin said. "A plan?" Ashley asked. "Well... first it was to get Nick to admit he likes Miley... which he did." Kevin tells her. "What was the second one?" Ashley asked, curious. "Well after I found out Miley likes Nick... our next one was to get them together." Kevin tells her, smiles. "Aw! That's so sweet, trying to get your little brother a girlfriend." Ashley smiles. "Well you know me... I'm the cute romantic one." Kevin smiles. She starts to giggle. "Okay now, you go find Nick... and I'll go get Miley." Ashley said. "Got it." Kevin said, runs off to find Nick.

With Nick and Selena

Nick kissing Selena's neck then slowly sliding his hands up her shirt. Selena takes off her dress so she just wearing underwear.

With Joe and Demi

Joe is in shocked. "Joe?" Demi asked, nervous. "W-what did y-you j-just s-say?" Joe asked, stuttering. Demi steps closer to him and looks him in the eyes. "I love you, Joe." She said, then kisses him passionately.

With Ashley

Ashley walks into the bathroom. "Emily?" She asked. "Yeah?" Emily asked. "Where's Miley?" Ashley asked, looking around. "She's with Mitchell." Emily tells her. "Why?" Ashley asked. "Because she's needs to talk to him..." Emily said. "About what?" Ashley asked. "Well you know... she's here with Mitchell meanwhile she loves Nick and wants to tell him how she feels but Mitchell likes her." Emily tells her. "Oh right... Well let's go find her she needs to tell Nick once and for all." Ashley said. "Okay, let's go." Emily said, they leave the bathroom to search for Miley and Mitchell. Ashley follows her.

With Miley and Mitchell

"What is it?" Mitchell asked. Miley takes a deep breath. "Look Mitchell, I like you.." Miley starts to say. "But only as a friend.." Mitchell said, disappointed. "Yeah, I'm sorry... Please don't hate me." Miley said. "Miley, I could never hate you, your one of my best friends." Mitchell smiles. "So were good?" Miley asked, smiling. "Yeah, were good." Mitchell smiles. She hugs Mitchell.

"MILEY!" Emily yells. Miley let's go and turns around. "Yeah Em?" Miley asked. "Remember that thing you said you were going to do?" Emily asked. Miley remembers. "Oh yeah! I totally forgot." Miley said, turns to Mitchell. "Sorry, I have to go, I'll see you later." Miley said. "Okay bye Miles." Mitchell said. "Bye." She said, then leaves with Ashley and Emily.

Meanwhile, with Nick and Selena

Nick kissing Selena. FLASHBACK. Nick watching Miley and Mitchell talking. "Someone's jealoussssssssssss." Joe sang. "I am NOT jealous!" Nick yells. "Sure your not." Joe said, sarcastic. "I'm NOT. I don't even like her anymore, remember. I'm not going to like some one who doesn't like me back." Nick tells him. "Well maybe she doesn't like you because you have a girlfriend. Therefore she may think you don't like her because your still with Selena." Joe tells him. End of Flashback... Thinking: He was right, I have to break up with Selena... And find Miley... And tell her how I feel...

What happens next... What is Joe going to say now that Demi kissed him, will they get caught? Is Miley going to find Nick and tell him how she feels?... Find out next....

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME, I FOLLOW BACK

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS

143 <3