Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 15

Last time... Nick was about to break up with Selena and tell Miley how he feels. Then Miley walked in on Nick and Selena and ran away heartbroken. Emily walked in on Demi and Joe kissed and ran away and Joe chased after her... Ashley is going to take Miley home and Nick is going to find Miley and tell her before how he feels before she leaves. Will he ever get to tell her? Find out now...

With Emily

Emily runs outside and see's Ashley and Miley then runs over crying. "Emily? What happened?" Ashley asked, concerned. "Joe... Demi... They... Kissed." She tells them in between sobs. Ashley can't understand her. "Well come on let's get to my house than you can tell me before we all get sick." Ashley tells them. Emily and Miley nod and follow Ashley in the limo.

With Joe

"Mitchell!" Joe yells. He turns around. "Hey Joe, what sup? Haven't seen you all night." Mitchell said. "Have you seen Emily?" Joe asked. Mitchell points. "Yeah she wen--" Mitchell said, but gets cut off. Joe runs off to where Mitchell pointed. "Well he was sure in a hurry.." Mitchell said to himself.

With Nick

Thinking: I'm such an idiot! How could I even do that with Selena when I know how I really feel about Miley! Nick running to the front door. ???: "Nick, wait!" Someone calls him. He turns around to see who it was. Selena runs up to him. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I need to find, Miley." Nick tells her, annoyed turns to leave. Selena grabs his arm so he can't leave. "Why?" She asked, tearing up. Nick starts to feel guilty. "Look Selena, the truth is, I'm in love with Miley.." He tells her. She starts to cry. "What?! But I'm your girlfriend! How could you do this to me?!" Selena asked, yelling. He touches her cheek. "Selena, I'm really sorry." He said. "But I love you.." She quietly said, while looking down. "I'm sorry Sel, but I love Miley." He said, kisses her cheek then runs outside to find Miley. Selena breaks down, crying.

Demi walks up behind. "Lena?" Demi asked. "Demi!" She cries, runs up to her and hugs her. "What's wrong Lena?" Demi asked, concerned. "... He loves Miley." Selena tells her, still crying.

With Kevin

Kevin takes out his phone and calls Ashley. "Hello?" She answered. "Hey Ash, it's me." Kevin said. "Oh hey, Kevin. I'm really sorry." She said. "About what?" Kevin asked, confused. "I'm sorry about having to leave early. Miley and Emily are extremely upset so we're going to take the limo back to my house. I'm sorry that we didn't get to spend that much time together. I know how much you were looking forward to this dance. I was too." Ashley tells him, feeling bad. "Oh no it's okay. Maybe we can just have a date tomorrow... to make up for it?" Kevin asked, a little upset but understands. "I'd love to." She smiles. "Great, then I'll call you tomorrow?" Kevin asked. "Sounds good, bye." She said, hangs up.

With Joe

Runs outside where it's pouring rain. "Crap! Where is she?!" Joe asked himself. Nick runs outside. "Joe? Is that you?" Nick asked, walks over to him. "Hey, have you seen Emily?" Joe asked. "No, have you seen Miley?" Nick asked. "No.." He said, see's a limo driving off. "Hey, is that our limo?" Joe asked. "I don't know, it's hard to see anything when it's raining hard like this." Nick tells him. Joe see's the limo driver and recognizes him. "It is our limo! The girls are inside." Joe said, starts running after the limo. "Milley's inside then!" Nick yells. Follow Joe and runs after the limo.

Inside the limo

Miley looks out the window. Thinking: Looks like it's too late Miley, you blew it. You waited to long. I'm such an idiot. No guy would ever love me. Why bother trying... Miley notices two guys running after the limo. "Is that?..." Miley asked.