Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 2

Last time, Miley said she hated Nick, Joe likes Emily but thinks she's dating Mitchell, Miley, her mom and sister went over to a friend's house for dinner, turns out out is was the Jonas house, Joe kinda like Miley, only because he thinks Emily isn't single... Nick is getting jealous, and Miley was hired to water their plants everyday after school and weekends for a week.

The next morning at school

Miley putting things into her locker. Joe walks up to Miley. "Hey Miley, so I guess your coming over later." Joe said. "Yeah it will be fun, watering your plants." She laughs. "Yeah." He nods. He looks over and see's Emily and Mitchell talking. "Hey can I ask you something?" Joe asked. "Yeah, sure, what's up?" She asked. "Well... your friends with Emily right?" He asked. "Yeah, why?" She asked, confused. Demi walks over. "Hey Joe, why are you over... here?" She asked, glaring at Miley. Miley rolls her eyes then closes her locker and walks away.

Joe looks at Demi. "Why did you do that?" He asked, annoyed. "Do what? I saved you, that girl is a loser." Demi tells him. "Demi, that girl is pretty cool if you got to know her, you'd know that." Joe tells her, then walks away.

1st Period English

Miley sits down. Nick walks in and sits next to Miley. "Hey." He greets. "What the hell are you doing sitting next to me?" She asked, confused. "Nick! Over here, don't sit next to that loser." Cody calls him. "Oh there you are Cody. Looks at Miley. Bye loser." He laughs, sits next to Cody. Thinking: Ugh, I hate him!

At Lunch

Selena sits down next to Nick then kisses him. "Hey Nicky." She greets him. "Hey babe." Nick greets her. "So, I was thinking, let's go to the movies tonight, and you know not watch the movie." Selena said, giving him a flirty smile. "Huh?... Oooh I get it." He smiles. "Yeah, so can you pick me up at 6." She tells him. "Oh I forgot, sorry babe, I have to do this thing." He lies. "But Nicky." Selena pouts, giving him the puppy eyes. "You promised." She said, sadly. "I know, I'm sorry, but I'll make it up to you." Nick said, kisses her. "Okay that's it, I can't take watching you two makeout all the time. I'm moving tables." Kevin said, gets up and walks away. Nick pulls away and looks at Joe. "What's his problem?" He asked. "Well, it's nasty watching you two kissing each other all the time." He points out, making gagging noises.

At Miley's table

"Miley do you want to do something after school today?" Emily asked. "I can't, I have to go to Nick's house, his mom is paying me to water their plants while she's out on a business trip." Miley tells her. "Oooh, sounds exciting." Ashley said. "Not reallym it means 7 days a week of seeing Nick, but on the bright side his brothers are so nice." Miley tells her, but smiles at the end. "Tell me about." She said, thinking about Kevin. Kevin walks over.

"Hey guys." Kevin greets. "Hey Kevin." Ashley greets, blushes. Kevin smiles. "Hey Ash, I was wondering, could I sit with you guys?" He asked. "Sure Kevin, this is Emily. Points at Emily. And Mitchell." Points at Mitchell, smiles. "Sup dude." Mitchell greets. "Hi." Emily greets, smiling. "Hey." He greets back. "How come your not sitting over at Nick's table, don't you usually sit there?" Ashley asked. "Well, I'm so tired of watching Selena and Nick making out." Kevin tells them. Miley rolls her eyes. Mitchell laughs at Miley. "What's so funny?" Kevin asked. "Miley hates Nick." Emily tells him. Kevin looks at Miley. "Why do you hate him?" He asked. "No offence, but your brother is a stuck up jock who thinks he's all that." Miley tells him. "Yeah, he can be like that sometimes. But he secretly has a sensitive side, although he shows NO ONE." Kevin tells them. "Yeah.. I doubt that." Miley said, not believing.

At Nick's Table

"Demi and I will be right back." Selena tells Nick. They get up and leave. "Joe?" Nick asked. "Yeah?" Joe asked. "Miley is coming home with us today right? To water the plants?" Nick asked. "Yeah, but why do you care, you hate her... don't you?" He asked. "Yeah.. that's why I wanted to know, so I know to stay in my room, and aviod her the whole time." Nick tells him. "Whatever dude." He said. Looks over at Miley's table and see's Kevin sitting there. Nick notices Joe starring at Miley's table and think's he starring at Miley. "Joe.." He said. Looks at Nick. "Yeah?" He asked. "... Do you like Miley?" Nick asked. "Maybe.." He confessed. "Oh really? Lying. I heard she's dating that Mitchell dude." Nick tells him. "Really? Because last night she told me she was single, and isn't Emily dating Mitchell?" Joe asked, giving Nick an "I know your lying" look. Thinking: Oh crap! I forgot she said that. "Oh.. Then I guess it was just a rumor.." He said, nervously. Joe knows Nick's hiding something. "Yeah.. okay one you probably started." Joe said.

Bell Rings

"Woah, there's the bell, gotta run." Nick said. Walks to his next class, fast. Joe thinking: Since when is Nick so eager to get to class, he is totally hiding something.

After School

Kevin walks up to Miley. "Hey Miley are you ready?" He asked. "Yep." Miley nods, looks around. "Where's Joe and Nick?" She asked. "Oh there always late, don't worry they'll just meet us at the car. Come on." Kevin tells her. They walk to the car. Nick walks to the car. "Okay, I'm ready." Nick said. "Wow, that was faster than normal." Kevin said, surprised. Nick looks at Miley. "Uh-huh." Nick hesitates. Miley looks up and see's Nick starring at her. "What?" She asked. "Wow.." He mutters. "Wow, what?" She asked, confused. "Your... uh... ugly." Nick said. "And your stuck up." She said, opens the door and gets in. Kevin looks at Nick. "That wasn't nice." He tells him. Joe runs to the car. "Okay I'm here, let's go." Joe said.

At the Jonas House

Miley outside watering the plants. Joe walks outside with a glass of water. "Hey Miley, I brought you water because you look hot." Joe tells her. Miley laughs. Joe realizes what he just said. "Oh I meant that you LOOKED hot as in--" He hesitates. "Don't worry Joe, I know what you mean." She laughs. "Oh okay wel... Bye." He said, walks back inside. Miley finishes water the plants, then walks into the kitchen and hears Joe and Nick talking in the living room.

With Joe and Nick

"So Nick... I think I'm going to ask out Miley." Joe tells him. Miley listening on the conversation. Thinking: What, Joe likes me? That's weird. "You can't." Nick tells him. Joe knowing something up. "Why not?" He asked. "B-Because, I don't think she's your type." Nick tells him, nervously. "Nah! I think she is. I'm going to go ask her now." He said, gets up and starts walking to the door. "NO! JOE!" Nick yells. Joe gives Nick a look. "Why, you don't like her... Do you?" He asked. Thinking: I think it's pretty impossible for Nick to like me considering the way he treats me.. "NO!" He yells. "Okay, then, since you DON'T like her, I'll just go ask her out... RIGHT NOW!" He yells. Starts walking towards the door. Thinking: Oh Crap! Miley walks out the back door and starts watering the plants.

Joe walks outside. "Hey Miley, how's it going?" He asked. Nick runs outside and doesn't notice Miley standing there. "No! Joe! You can't!" He yells. "And why not, Nicholas?" He asked, smiling devious. See's Miley. "Ugh.." He hesitates. Tries to act all mean again. "Hey spaz, having fun watering our plants?" He asked, (terrible). Thinking: He is SO mean, there is NO way on earth he could ever like me! "Well I was... until you showed up." Miley said, giving him attitude. "Well it's not like I came here to stare at your ugly face." Nick tells her. "Well then, why did you come here?" Miley asked, annoyed. "Because, I had to talk to Joe." He answered. Grabs Joe's arm and pulls him aside.

"What would you like to talk about Nicholas?" He asked, giving him a devious smile. "Just quit it Joe." He tells him. Playing dumb. "Quit what Nick?" He asked. "J-Just... Don't ask her out." Nick tells him. "Why, you dont like her.. Do you?" He asked, giving him the devious smile again. "NO!" He yells. "Nick, I'm your brother, you know, you can tell me anything.." Joe said, serious this time. Nick looks down. "Nick.. tell me the truth, do you like Miley?" He asked.

What will Nick say?? 2 chapters in one night :). Enjoy!! <3

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME, I FOLLOW BACK <3

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS <3