Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 10

Last time... Miley and Nick have detention tomorrow after school. Miley, Ashley and Emily went dress shopping for the dance, and so did Nick and Selena, then Nick ran into Miley. What happens next? Find out now...

"Nick?" Miley asked. "In the flesh." He smiles. "W-What are y-you d-d- doing here?" Miley asked, nervous. "Selena is dragging me along to help her pick out a dress." Nick tells her, rolling his eyes. "Oh... That's cool.." Miley said.

Emily walks over. "Wow! Miley that dress is so cute." Emily said. Miley turns to Emily. "I don't know, I don't think it's the right one." Miley tells her. "Alright, well if you want to keep looking, but might if I say, if Mitch saw you right now, he would be DROOLING." Emily tells her. Nick starts to get jealous. "Alright, well I'm going to keep looking." Miley said, walks over to another rack of clothes.

Later That Day, In Miley's room. With Ashley, Emily, and Miley (They already found their dresses... Finally lol)

"I can't wait, I have the perfect dress." Ashley smiles. "Me too! Only.. Joe hasn't asked me." Emily frowns, looks down. "Em, he is SO going to ask you. Maybe he just waiting for the right moment, turns to Miley. Right Miles?" Ashley asked. "Yes, are you kidding me, Em, he's totally in LOVE with you, relax." Miley tells her. "Yeah I guess I should relax." Emily smiles. "Yeah, so do you guys want to watch a movie?" Ashley asked. "Sure. Miley what movie do you want to watch?" Emily asked. Miley looking at her nails, zoned out. "Miley!" Emily yells. She's not paying attention. "Miley! Snap out of it!" Emily yells. Waves her hand infront of Miley's face. Miley finally snaps out of it. "What?" She asked. "Let me guess your thinking about. Dreamy voice. "Nickkkkkk." Ashley said. "I can't help it. Everytime I'm near him, I get so nervous. And I can't talk to him without stuttering." Miley tells them. "If you ask me, that sounds like a crush." Emily smiles. "ME... LIKE.. NICK?!" Miley asked, yelling. "Miley, you can't deny the chemisty between you." Ashley tells her. "Yeah, like when you kissed... Did you feel sparks?" Emily asked. "I don't know, what are they suppose to feel like?" Miley asked. "It's hard to explain, but when you and Nick kissed, did it feel right?" Ashley asked. "Yeah, I think so. I know I felt something." Miley tells them. "Aw. Miley, your so crushing." Ashley smiles. "Well it doesn't matter, because he is dating Selena, and I'm already going to the dance with Mitchell, it's too late." Miley tells her. "Maybe not." Emily smiles at Ashley.

The Next Day

Miley walking to class and drops her books, she bends down to pick them up. ???: "Here, I'll help you with that." Random person said, picking up Miley's books. Miley still doesn't see who it is. "Thanks." She smiles. Nick hands Miley her books. "Your welcome." He smiles. "Oh h-hey Nick." She greets, nervous. Mitchell walks over. "Hey Miley, Hey Nick." He greets them both. "Hey Mitchell." Nick greets, annoyed. "Hey Mitch." Miley smiles. "So Miles, you ready for class?" Mitchell asked. "Yep." Miley nods. She turns to Nick as she and Mitchell are walking away. "Bye Nick.." She said. "Bye.." He sadly said, walks the other way.

During Class

Miley raises her hand. Teacher: Yes, Miley? "May I go to the bathroom?" She asked. Teacher: Yes you may, just take the pass. Miley takes the pass then walks down the hallway then she turns a corner and see's Nick making out. (Oh no). Heartbroken then a tear rolls down her face as she walks away.

At Lunch

Joe walks up to Emily. "Hey Em." He smiles. "Hey Joe, what sup?" She asked, smiling. "Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked. "Sure." Emily nods, follows Joe outside the hallway. "S-so.. you know the d-dance?" He asked, nervous. "Yeah, what about it?" She asked, hoping he'll ask her. "Well I was wondering.." He stutters, looks down. "Yeah?" She asked, giggles. He looks at her. "Do you want to.. b-be my date?" He asked, stuttered. Emily smiles and kisses Joe. He pulls away. "Is that a yes?" He asked. "Of course it is." She smiles, kisses him again.

Meanwhile..

Ashley watching Miley. Miley looks up at Ashley. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?" She asked. "Because i can tell when something's bothering you." Ashley said. Lying. "Nothing's bothering me... w-why would y-y- you think t-that?" Miley asked, stuttering like no tomorrow. "Because you stutter when your nervous.. Example A." She said, points at Nick. Miley grabs Ashley's arm. "Don't point, he might see you and think were talking about him." Miley said. "But we are talking about him." Ashley said. "Yeah but he doesn't need to know that." Miley said. "Okay, well then just tell me what's bothering you." Ashley said. "Okay well.." She starts. "I saw Selena and Nick totally making out in the hallway this morning.." Miley whispers to Ashley. Ashley gasps. "That man whore." Ashley said, shocked. "Ash, he's allowed to make out with her... it's his, she pauses. Girlfriend.." She tells her. "Yeah, but he says he likes you, he should dump her." Ashley tells her. "It doesn't matter anymore. I don't even think he likes me, I think he just said that to get away from Joe. Otherwise things would be different.." Miley tells her. "Aw, don't say that Miles." Ashley said. "Whatever, I'm just giving up. I'm positive he doesn't like me the way I like him." Miley tells her, looks really sad and walks out of the cafe. Ashley sighs.

"What's wrong Ash?" Kevin asked. "Nothing.." She said.

Meanwhile.

"Just come over my house after school and we can plan it all." Selena said. "Great! I can hardly wait. Friday night, Joe will be mine." Demi said, smiles evily. "Oh yeah. Demi is going to get her man." Selena smiles. Demi giggles.

After School, at Detention

Teacher: Gets off the phone. "Okay you two stay here and DON'T talk, I'll be right back." The teacher leaves. Nick turns around and looks at Miley. "Does she really think we're actually NOT going to talk, I mean that's what got us here in the first place." Nick tells her. Miley doing homework. "Yeah.." Miley said, frowning. "Is something wrong?" Nick asked. Miley thinking: Yes. You and Selena makeout in the halls, but you say you love me. "No.." Miley said. "Are you mad at me or something?" Nick asked. Thinking: Yes, you lied about liking me. "No.." Miley said. "Is no the only word your going to say?" Nick asked. Miley still doing her homework, looks down. "Yes." Miley said. Nick just laughs. "I feel like I haven't really talk to you in the past couple days." Nick tells her. "Nick, can I please just do my homework?" Miley asked. "Sure.." Nick said, turns back around in his seat.

With Demi and Selena

"Geez Demi, your evil side is showing." Selena smiles. "I'm SO excited! This plan can't fail." Demi laughs. "There's no way it will! It's a genius." Selena said. "Thank you, thank you very much." Demi said, in a Elvis accent. Selena laughs.

With Nick and Joe, after detention.

Nick sitting on the couch, eating pretzels and watching tv. Joe sits next to Nick. "Hey man.. what's wrong?" Joe asked. "Why would you think something's wrong?" Nick asked. "Because, your starring at the tv while it's turned off." Joe said, points to the television. "Oh.. well, I like.. this channel?" Nick asked. "Nick.." Joe said. "I think Miley hates me.." Nick sighs. "Why do you think that?" Joe asked. "Because.. she's been ignoring me lately.." Nick tells him. "That doesn't mean she hates you." Joe said. "Really Joe? Then why would she be ignoring me?" Nick asked. "... Good point." Joe said. "Maybe I should just completely forget about her. She's obviously doesn't like me." Nick said. "Why do you think that?" Joe asked. "1. She's ignoring me and 2. She's going to the dance with Mitchell, besides, Selena is my girlfriend, and she actually LIKES me." Nick tells him. "Well do you ACTUALLY like her?" Joe asked. "Sure.. I think. She's.. ugh hot! She's a good kisser." Nick said. "That's not answering the question, Nick." Joe said. "Well it doesn't matter, because Miley hates me, so you know what, I'm giving up on her." Nick tells him.

What happens next?... Uh-oh! Miley and Nick have given up on each other! Is it for good?! What are Demi and Selena planning? And how will the dance go? Find out next... :D.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME, I FOLLOW BACK <3

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS <3

143 <3