Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 6

Last time... Miley and Nick became friends, then Nick betrayed her, than she had to sleepover his house and forgives him.. Kevin and Ashley are on a date, as well as Joe and Emily, and Nick kissed Miley, what will she think? Find out now...

With Joe and Emily

Emily sits down with Joe. "I hope this movie isn't too scary." She tells Joe. "Don't worry if it is, I'll protect you." Joe smiles, putting his arm around her. Emily smiles at Joe. ???: "Kevin, your so funny." Random person giggled. Joe turns around to see who's talking, his eyes widen. "What are you doing here?" Joe asked. "Joe? Why are you here?" Kevin asked, eyes also widen. "I'm on my date with Emily." Joe tells him. Emily turns around and see's Kevin and Ashley. "Hey guys, what are you doing here?" She asked, confused. "Kevin and I are on our date." Ashley tells her. "Weird. We both have our dates at the same place, same movie, same time." Joe tells them. "Yeah." Kevin said, rolling his eyes. Emily points to the screen. "Shh, the movie is starting." Emily said.

With Miley and Nick

Frankie walks down the stairs and see's Nick and Miley on the floor kissing. "EW! NICK YOUR GONNA GET COOTIES!" Frankie yells. Nick pulls away and gets up. "Frankie, I thought you were sleeping?" Nick asked him. "I had a bad dream." Frankie tells him. Nick gets annoyed that he interupted him and Miley. "Okay, can you go back to bed now?" Nick asked. "Fine, Mr. Cootie Pants." Frankie said, walks back upstairs. (That's funny).

Miley thinking: What just happened? Nick turns back to Miley and scratches his head. "So..." He awkwardly said. She still in shock over what happened. "Miley?" He asked. She snaps out of it. "W-What just happened?" She asked. "Uhm.. We kissed." Nick tells her. "Why did you kiss me?" She asked, confused.

With Joe and Emily

Emily screams. "Em, it's just a movie." Joe whispers. "Right." She whispers, takes a deep breath, to herself. 'It's just a movie, it's just a movie... "Better?" Joe asked. "Yeah." She said, smiling at Joe.

With Kevin and Ashley

"OMG!" Ashley screams. Lays her head on Kevin chest to avoid looking at the screen. Kevin starts to laugh to himself. "You okay, Ashley?" He asked. "No. This movie is gross, tell me when the gore is over." Ashley tells him. Kevin smiles and put his arm around her. "No problem." He whispers.

With Nick and Miley

"Uhm.. you had an oreo crumb on your lip." Nick tells her. Miley sits on the couch. "Yeah, right." Miley said, sacrastically. He sits next to her. "Okay, okay... I kissed you because it was one of those in-the-moment things... ya know?" He asked. "Okay... well let's not have it happen again." Miley tells him. He gets sad. "It's not like I meant to do it. No offense, I would never want to kiss you." He tells her, lying. Miley rolls her eyes. "Here we go again! The stuck up Nick I know shows up again! Do you understand the term "friends" let me guess... NO. Because all of your so called friends don't care about anything but your stupid popularity." Miley tells him, annoyed. He starts to get annoyed, sighs. "Why do you girls have to make everything a soap opera?" He asked. "I do not!" She yells. "Yes you do! See what your doing right now, your starting a fight!" He yells back. "No! You started it, with your little 'I would never kiss you' comment." Miley said, imitating his voice. He smiles michevously. "Oh I see. So you want me to kiss you, that's why your picking a fight." He said. "Yeah right, you wish." Miley said. "You wish, I wish." He jokes. She rolls her eyes. "Whatever.." She said, annoyed. He starts to get excited. "Aha see your not denying it." He smiles.

With Joe and Emily. (There date is over)

"I had a good time tonight." Joe smiles. "Me too, expect for the scary parts in the movie." Emily said. He looks down. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were that afraid of scary movies." Joe apologizes. "It's okay, as long I have you to protect me." Emily smiles. Joe looks up and smiles big. "Well it's getting late so I should probably go in now." Emily tells him. "Oh.. Okay, then I'll call you tomorrow." Joe said. "I can hardly wait." Emily smiles, kisses his cheek then walks inside. He smiles big then walks to his car and drives home.

With Kevin and Ashley

"So did you like the movie?" He asked. "Yeah, especially the scary parts." Ashley giggles. "You didn't look at the scary parts instead you held onto me." Kevin reminds her, confused. "Exactly." She smiles. "Oh I get it." He smiles. "Well I should probably go now, good night." Ashley tells him. "Wait." Kevin stops her. "Yeah?" She asked. Kevin kisses her. "Good night." He smiles, and walks to his car. Ashley giggles and walks inside.

With Nick and Miley

"Oh dream on Jonas! Every girl in the school may like you, but in case you haven't noticed, I'm not one of them." Miley tells him. "Yeah, I've noticed.." He mumbles. "What?" She asked. "Nothing. Let's just go to bed it's getting late." He said. "Okay." Miley nods.

The Next Day

Joe jumps on top of Miley's bed and hits her with a pillow. "WAKE UP MILEY!" Joe yells. Miley jumps up. "Joe what are you doing?" Miley asked. "WAKEY, WAKEY Ms. Cyrus, it's 10 oclock." Joe tells her. "Well someones a little jumpy this morning, I take it your date went well?" She asked. "Yes it did, now let's go wake up Nick." Joe said, still jumpy. Runs into Nick's room. Miley follows Joe. Joe jumps on Nick bed. "NICHOLAS!!!!!" Joe screams. Nick wakes up. "OW!" He screams, cover his ears. "Is there a fire or something?" Nick asked. "Yeah, a HUGE one. Downstairs, go see for yourself." Miley tells him. Nick groans than lays back down in his bed. "FIne if that doesn't wake you up then I always have my other methods." Joe laughs evily. Nick closes his eyes. "Yeah okay.. and what would that be?" Nick asked. Joe turns to Miley. "Hey Miley. Did you know that Nick li--" He starts to say, but gets cut off. Nick shoots up out of bed. "Okay! I'm up. What's for breakfast?" He asked, staring evily at Joe. "Waffles, let's go." Joe smirks. "Okay.." Miley said, confused.

After Breakfast

"So what are we doing today?" Kevin asked. "Movies?" Miley asked. "BOOOORING!" Joe yells. (LOL He's a little hyper). "Well than what do you think we should do today Captain Brainless?" Kevin asked. "Hey! If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Joe tells him. (OMG..). "Whatever.." Kevin mutters. "Let's go to the mall." Joe suggests. "Sounds good to me." Miley nods. "Me too." Nick also nods. "To the mall." Kevin said.

At The Mall

Miley looking through the rack. "OMG, this is cute." Miley said. "Try it on." Joe said. "Okay, be right back." She said, changing in the room.

Joe to Nicl. "So how was last night?" He asked. "What are you talking about?" Nick asked. "You and Miley.. all alone, did you tell her?" He asked. Nick rolls his eyes, lying. "Joe I don't like h---" Nick said, but gets cut off. Miley walks out of the dressing room. "What do you guys think?" Miley asked. Nick jaw drops. "Woah Miley, you look amazing." Joe said. Looks over at Nick who is practically drooling. "You were saying Nick?" He asked. "Huh? What?" He asked. Miley laughs. "I think Nick likes your dress Miley." Joe tells her. "Shut up Joe." Nick said, he looks away and blushes.

???- "Nick is that you?" Random person asked. "What?" He asked, looks over. Selena walks over to Nick. "Hey babe." She greets, kisses him.

Ooh What's going to happen? Find out next :)

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME I FOLLOW BACK <3

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS <3

143 <3 (If ur a Simpsonizers <3 if yur not then I'm sad, if your a fan <3. You guys better know what 143 stands for lol)