Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 11

Last time... Miley saw Nick and Selena making out in the hallways which made her think Nick doesn't like her so she decided to give up on him, Nick and Miley had detention and Miley was ignoring Nick which made Nick think Miley hates him therefore Nick gave up on Miley. And Joe asked Emily to the dance... FINALLY (: What happens next... Find out now.

Friday Morning, at Miley's house

Miley walks down the stairs. "Hey mom." She greets. "Hey hun, I'm making pancakes, do you want any?" Tish asked. "Sure, why not." Miley nods, sits down at the table. "So, the dance is tonight, are you excited?" Tish asked. "Yeah, we're going to get ready get ready at Emily's house." Miley tells her. "That's fine, and your going with Mitchell?" Tish asked. "Yep." Miley nods. "That should be fun." Tish said. "I guess.." Miley sighs. "Well you don't sound so excited, what's wrong?" Tish asked. "Well..." Miley starts to say, but stops. Tell her the whole deal with Nick. "So, I'm guessing he doesn't like me." Miley said, finishes off her story. "Oh hunny, you never know unless you go for it." Tish tells her. "Yeah, well right now I'm going to go to school before I'm late. Bye Mom." Miley said, walks out the door.

At School

"So, you excited for the dance?" Mitchell asked. "Yep. It will be fun." Miley said. "Yeah, so what time should I pick you up?" Mitchell asked. "Ashley and I are getting ready at Emily's house so you can pick me up there at 7." Miley tells him. "Great. I can hardly wait, I'm going to have the most beautiful date there." Mitchell smiles.

Meanwhile

Nick watching Miley and Mitchell talking. Joe starts to sing a random song. "Someonessssssss jealoussssssssss." Joe sang. "I am NOT jealous." Nick said. "Sure your not." Joe said, sarcastic. "I'm NOT! I don't even like her anymore, remember. I'm not going to like someone who doesn't like me back." Nick tells him. "Well maybe she doesn't like you because you have a girlfriend. Therefore she may think you don't like her because your still with Selena." Joe tells him. "Yeah well.. I doubt it." He says, walks to Selena.

"Hey baby." Selena greets, wraps her arms around Nick's neck and kisses him. Nick deepens it.

Meanwhile...

Miley see's Nick and Selena kissing and stands there stunned. "Miles?" Mitchell asked. "I-I-I.. have to g-go..." She stutters, runs to the bathroom almost in tears. Emily saw everything and runs after Miley.

Meanwhile...

Selena pulls away. "I can hardly wait for the dance." She smiles. "Yeah..." Nick said. "Yeah, and if your lucky I have a surprise for you when it's over." Selena smiles, winks at him. "A surprise?" Nick asked. "Yep. See you later babe." She smiles, kisses his cheek then walks away.

With Miley and Emily

"Miley?" Emily asked. "Yeah?" Miley asked, sniffing. "Are you okay?" Emily asked. "I guess so. I mean he can kiss his girlfriend all he wants. I don't care. I'm over it, I'm going to go to the dance, and have fun with Mitchell and not even think about Nick." Miley said. "Now that's the Miley I know. Now we better get going. Your going to be late." Emily said, smiling. "Okay, thanks Em." Miley smiles, hugs Emily. "No problem." Emily smiles.

In Class... English... Here we go mates..

Miley walks in the class and goes up to the teacher. "Excuse me, Mrs. Smith?" Miley asked. Mrs. Smith: "Yes, Miley?" She asked. "I was wondering if I could switch my seat?" Miley asked. Nick thinking: Why would she want to move?... Oh yeah, because she hates me. Great move Nick, what did you even do that made her hate you? Mrs. Smith: Sure Miley you can go sit over there." She said, points to an empty seat on the other side of the room. "Okay, thank you." She smiles. She goes to her seat and sits down. Nick turns around and looks at Miley. Miley looks up and see's Nick looking at her. He quickly looks away. Miley rolls her eyes than looks back down.

At Lunch

Miley is eating. Nick staring at Miley. She looks up and see's Nick looking at her again. "Ugh." She mutters. "What is it, Miles?" Ashley asked. "All day I keep seeing Nick looking at me." Miley tells her. "Oh really?" Joe asked, looking at Kevin. "Hmm... I wonder why." Kevin said, looking back at Joe. "It's getting annoyed." Miley said, getting really annoyed. "Well then... maybe you should go talk to him." Joe suggests. "I am." Miley said, gets up and heads over to Nick's table. Kevin high fives Joe. "Yes!" Kevin cheerfuly yells. "What are you guys up to?" Emily asked, curious. "Oh.. nothing." Joe said. "Okay?" Emily said, still curious.

With Miley

Miley walks up to Nick. "What the hell is your problem?" She asked, furious. "What do you mean?" He asked. "All day you keep looking at me and I want to know why." Miley said, getting mad. "In your dreams Miley, why would any guy ever want to look at your ugly face." Selena laughs. "Actually I would, Miley your looking pretty hot today." Cody winks. "Shut up, Cody." Nick warns. Thinking: Why is Nick defending me? "Hello Cody?! I'm right here! You can't flirt with other girls in front of your date to the dance." Demi said, getting mad. "I agree." Nick said. Thinking: Are you kidding me?! Nick kissed me and he's dating Selena! No wonder him and Cody are friends. Miley rolls her eyes than walks away. Nick watches Miley as she walks away. "Nicky? What are you looking at?" Selena asked. "Ugh.. Uhm.. Nothing." He quickly said, starts eating his food.

Meanwhile

Emily see's Miley walking over. "Shh! Here she comes." Emily tells them. Miley sits down. "Ugh." Miley said, annoyed. "How'd it go?" Ashley asked. "Well.. Cody hit on me." Miley tells her. "In front of Demi?" Joe asked. "Yes." Miley nods. "That jerk." Mitchell said. "It's okay, Mitch." Miley reassures him. "How did it go with Nick?" Joe asked. "Ugh! He is just like Cody, they both say they like a girl then go ahead and hits on ano--" She said, but stops after realizes what's she saying. "What did you say?" Kevin asked, confused. Miley starts to get nervous. "Nothing.. nothing at all." Miley said. Give Ashley and Emily the 'Help Me!' look. "Okay.." Joe said, getting suspicious. Miley laughs nervously, giving out a fake smile.

After Lunch

Joe opens his locker. "Joe!" Kevin yells, Joe screams like a girl. "Kevin, you scared me!" Joe yells. Kevin gives Joe a weird look. "Please don't tell anyone I scream like that.." Joe said, lowering his voice. "I don't know if I can keep that promise." Kevin smiles evily. "Kevin!" Joe yells. Kevin laughs. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Geez just relax, I won't tell anybody you scream like a little girl." Kevin laughs even more. Joe rolls his eyes. "Yeah, whatever, what do you want?" Joe asked. "Remember at lunch when Miley was talking about how Cody said something to Miley and is going to the dance with Demi?" Kevin asked. "Yeah.." Joe nods, confused. "And remember how she said Nick and Cody are the same?" Kevin asked. "Yes?" Joe nods, still confused. "Do you get it?" Kevin asked. Joe thinks for a minute. "No..." Joe said. Kevin rolls his eyes. "Remember how she stopped herself before finishing the sentence?" Kevin asked. "Yessssss." Joe said, getting tired of this. "Well she obviously was afraid to say more. Because she obviously knows something." Kevin said, smiling. "I'm listening.." Joe said, getting interested. "Well she doesn't want us to know she knows. Because maybe she doesn't want people knowing she know's because she's not suppose to know." Kevin said, still smiling. "Huh?" Joe asked, got confused again. "Remember when you got Nick to admit he loves Miley?" Kevin asked. "Yes." Joe nods. "Do you think it's possible that Miley heard that conversation?" Kevin asked. Joe eyes goes huge. "Oh my god, Miley knows that Nick likes her." Joe said. "Yeah, and you know how Nick says Miley hates him?" Kevin asked. "Yeah, he was really sad." Joe said. "Well remember in the beginning when Nick acted all mean towards Miley and it turned out he liked her?" Kevin asked. Joe is still not catching on. "Yes." Joe nods. "And now Miley is acting mean towards Nick." Kevin tells him. He's still not catching on. "Yep." Joe nods. Kevin rolls his eyes. "Do you understand what this means?" Kevin asked. "Uhmmmmmmm.. no.." Joe said. Kevin rolls his eyes again. "Miley likes Nick!" Kevin said, a little too loud cause he's happy.

What happens next... DUN, DUN, DUN!!! So Joe and Kevin figured out Miley likes Nick! The dance is in the next episode, and let's just say theres gonna be MAJOR MAJOR DRAMA!! :D Find out next on this crazy adventure.. :D

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME, I FOLLOW BACK.

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS <3

143