Burning Up (Niley Story) Chapter 22

Last time... Emily and Joe are back together YAY! Demi and Emily became friends. Miley wasn't in school and Nick got worried. Kevin and Joe think Niley is destined to happen, and Nick went over to Miley's house after school... How will it go? Your about to find out...

With Nick and Miley

"Nick?" Miley asked. Nick walks in and sits on the bed. "The one and only. How are you feeling?" Nick asked. "Gross. I have a cold.." She grumbles, blows her nose in a tissue. "How? You were fine yesterday?" Nick asked. Miley shrugs. "How am I suppose to know?" Miley asked. "I hope it wasn't because I had you out all day yesterday when it wasn't all that warm..." Nick said, feeling guilty. "Relax Nick, it's just a cold. It wasn't your fault. Besides, I have a feeling I'm going to make it alive." She smiles. He starts to laugh. "Something tells me that your right." He smiles.

With Kevin and Ashley

Ashley eating ice cream. "I haven't been here in so long." Ashley tells Kevin. "Me either. I've missed it. It's much better here with you." Kevin smiles. Ashley starts to blush. "Shut up." She laughs, and looks down at her ice cream. "I like the new hair by the way." Kevin smiles. "Do you?" Ashley asked, smiling. Kevin nods. "Very much in fact. Even though you were just as beautiful as you were blonde." Kevin tells her. "Thanks." She giggles, then kisses him. ??: "Kevin, is that you?" Random person asked. Kevin turns around to see who it was." Oh my..." Kevin said, in shocked. "Kevin!" Taylor yells, she walks over to Kevin and Ashley. "Taylor? What are you doing here?" Kevin asked, surprised. "My family is in town, I haven't seen you in so long." She smiles, hugs him. "Ugh." Ashley said, confused. "Oh right. Taylor this is Ashley, my girlfriend." Kevin introduces. "It's nice to meet you." She smiles, shakes Ashley's hand. "You too. How do you and Kevin know each other?" Ashley asked. "Oh, Kevin and I go way back." Taylor smiles. "Way... Way back..." He mumbles.

Meanwhile.

Nick holds a bowl of soup. "Are you feeling any better?" Nick asked. "I would if you stop force feeding me." She laughs. "Oh sorry." He smiles, puts the bowl on her night stand. "Hey, you know what?" Miley asked. "What?" Nick asked. "Your 16th Birthday is in 4 days." Miley smiles. "It is? Wow... how stupid do I have to be not to know when my own birthday is." Nick tells her. "It's okay, you have an excuse." She laughs. "Yeah... amnesia... Gotta love it..." He said, sarcastic. "You'll remember, don't worry." She reassures him. "I sure hope so.." He said, quietly. "In the mean time, I'm planning your party." She smiles. "No, you don't have too." Nick said. "Hey... what are friends for... right?" She asked, a little sad. "Thanks Miles, your a good friend." He smiles, hugs her. "I'm glad you think so.." She mutters. "Well I better get home. Will I see you at school tomorrow?" Nick asked. 'Yea.. All that chicken soup is making me feel better actually." She smiles. "Good." He laughs, then he kisses her cheek. "See you tomorrow." He smiles, then leaves. "Yeah... See ya." She sighs, then touches her cheek where Nick kissed it.

Later that day, at the Jonas House

Kevin storms in the front door. "Joe! Nick!" He yells. "Emily I have to call you back.. love you bye." He tells her, on the phone then hangs up. Joe sits on the couch. "What sup my brother?" Joe asked. "Where's Nick?" Kevin asked. Nick walks down the stairs. "Right here, relax. Is something wrong?" Nick asked, he sits on the couch next to Joe. "Well Ashley and I were on a date at Pinkberry and you'll never believe who we ran into..." Kevin tells them. "BEYONCE?! Did you get me an autograph? Oh I just love her!" He screams. "All the single ladies, all the single ladies." Joe sang. "JOE! I don't think he ran into Beyonce.." Nick tells him. "It could happen." Joe said, sadly crossing his arms. "Anyways... I ran into Taylor." Kevin tells them. "Taylor? As in your ex girlfriend Taylor?" Joe asked. Kevin nods. "Was she the one that dumped her slurpee on you?" Nick asked. "Yes.." Kevin nods. "Well what the hell is she doing here?! She moved to Tennessee." Joe said, not liking this. "She's visiting family." Kevin tells him. "Dude, you have to keep her away from you and Ashley. Taylor is scary, who knows what she'll do.." Nick warns him. "I know.." Kevin said.

The Next Day

Miley at her locker. "Well look who finally decided to show up to school." Emily said. "Em." Miley smiles, hugs her. "Hey! So are you feeling better? I heard Nick was over yesterday." Emily said. "How did you know that Nick was ov-- Joe." She said, ready to kill him. Emily giggles. "So, where's Ash?" Emily asked. Ashley walks over. "Right here." She said. "Hey look so I need your guys help--" Miley tells them, but gets cut off. Joe walks over. "Hey guys." He greets, then kisses Emily's cheek. "Especially to you." He smiles. "Joe." Emily giggles, then she turns to Miley. "Sorry, what were you saying?" Emily asked. "Well I need you to help me, see Nick's birthday is coming up and I was thinking we threw him a party." Miley tells them. "Yeah, I love parties." Joe smiles. "Yeah, we all know that." Ashley jokes.

Meanwhile, with Demi and Selena

"Hey Dems, guess what?" Selena asked, smiling. Demi closes her locker. "What?" Demi asked. "Well I think I have the perfect plan to win back Nick." Selena smiles. Demi rolls her eyes. "Not this again Lena. Look I'm beginning to become friends with them, they're really nice. I don't want to ruin it and besides, we both know that Nick really likes Miley. Why can't you just accept that?" Demi asked. "Yeah, but he doesn't even know he likes Miley, he totally forgot he likes her." Selena tells her. "Lena, he's going to get his memory back eventually, it's only a matter of time, and if you do succeed in gaining him as a boyfriend... yet again... he'll remember sometimes and dumps you to ask out Miley. He fell in love with her for a reason and honestly... I think he is beginning to like her again, even with his memory wiped and all, it's obvious that their the ones that belong together, not you and Nick. Sorry Lena, It's the same thing that happened with Joe and I, only I learned to let go of it." Demi tells her. "But I can't Demi, I still love Nick." Selena sighed. Demi hugs her. "I know Lena." She said, pulls away. "But just let Nick be happy with whoever he wants, and eventually you'll be happy knowing he is happy. I'm happy knowing Joe is happy, even if it's not with me." Demi tells her. "But I really think he would be happy with me.." Selena sighs. "Sorry Lena, Nick fell in love with Miley before the accident, and I'm pretty sure Miley always liked him, they're meant to be. Ever since Miley and Nick became friends, he's loved her. He told you himself. So I think it's best you respect that..." Demi tells her. Nick standing around the corner and overheard Selena and Demi's whole conversation. Thinking: Oh my gosh, I was right, I did love Miley, the night of my accident. I left Selena to be with Miley. I've always loved her, and I still do...

You guys are going to hate me... LOL so much cliffys your not gonna hate me, but now you said let's hope Kashley doesn't break up or nothing bad happens to them... Sorry!!!! You didn't expect Kevin dated Taylor years ago did you?? LOL Niley is so close!! :D <3

Demi is defintely telling Selena to fuck off.

What are you hoping for right now??

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME, I FOLLOW BACK

THANKS FOR READING NILEYS <3

143 <3