40. Arkham Asylum Escapees

wOaH 40 cHaPtErS

I'm proud of my achievement to not give up on thissss

Anyway, letsa go.
----

Jerome's P.O.V

I hear the sound of the locks on the doors opening.

So, Sack-boy and Asshat actually managed to do it?

As soon as my door is unlocked, the alarm starts blaring.

Of course, of course.

Always gotta blame the ginger, I get it.

I kick the doors open, then look at Crane, who's wearing a giant sack over his head (maybe he's self-conscious about his appearance?) and Jervis Tetch, who has a paper hat made of newspapers on his head.

I lift up my sleeve, pretending to look at a watch, "When I say 'three hairs past a freckle,' gentlemen, I do not mean five hairs past. Let's do better next time, hmm?"

Tetch steps forward, "Mind both "P's" and "Q's", Valeska. We are not your militia to be becked and called."

"I dread to think where you'd be without us," Crane tilts his head to the side, slightly pissed. Alright, alright, no need to get your panties in a twist.

"Boys, boys, let's, uh, not squabble too early in our partnership. They'll be plenty of time to stab each other in the backs later. But for now, stick to Jerome's plan and everyone will get what the want," Tetch says.

"An earthly kingdom of terror."

Jeez, it's getting hard to hear Crane under that stupid flour sack.

"A piece of Gotham pie, both sky and high," Tetch giggles.

"That's the spirit, boys," I grin. "Think big. And kinky."

I step forward, only just noticing the guard. She just stares at us. So Tetch must've used his hypnosis crap on her. How do I know if I'm not being hypnotised right now?

"And lose the weirdo," I add, looking at the guard. "She's giving me the heebie-jeebies."

"Your work here is done, my dear. Your race all run," Tetch smiles at her. Creep.

"Glad to be of help," The girl walks forward, closer to me. Massive creep.

She passes me the keys in her hand, before grabbing a knife from her pocket and slitting her own throat.

"Much better," I say, stepping over her body. "Now, to free the rest of our cronies and blow this pop stand."

I place the keys in the slot at the command centre, and it unlocks every door holding a loony inmate. Basically every door.

Oh poor Jimbo and the GCPD aren't gonna know what hit 'em!

----

Sam's P.O.V

I was already on my way to Jeremiah's home when he called me. Telling me about Jerome escaping Arkham only an hour or so before.