50. Au revoir

Ok. So I literally wrote this chapter, went off of it for a bit, went back on it and it's all gone. WATTPAD WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? Sorry, that's my rant done.

No I hate this episode so much yet I love it but no I hate it. no. It's quite fitting that what's about to happen next is on my 50th chapter.

No I'm gonna cry.

No.

No.
----

Oswald's P.O.V

I groggily open my eyes, my head stinging from the last encounter I had with Hatter and Scarecrow. Jerome knew that I snitched to Gordon.

My hands are tied to a sort of metal pole, a loose rope around them. I get up off my knees, looking out the window beside me.

"Holy crap!" I shout out, realising that I'm not actually on the ground. It looks like I'm in a sort of blimp.

I face myself forward, to see a man with his back turned to me. He's steering the ship.

"Excuse me, sir? Could you help me?" I refrain from screaming at him, because I want his help.

"No can do, sport," he answers. "Gotta rig this into position for the boss."

I realise that he's been hypnotised by Hatter. Dammit.

"And where is that?"

"Paisley Square. Almost there. Then I can drop the load with this," he places his hand on a red lever, "lever."

The load? ... The gas.

I break out of my flimsy restraints, stepping towards him.

"You turn this thing around right now!" I bark, "Can you not see that-"

He suddenly turns around, pointing a gun at me.

I instantly put my hands up.

"Like I said, pal, no can do."

----

Jim's P.O.V

I follow Jerome as he runs off the stage, running down a tight alley.

"Jim, are you seeing this?" Harvey says on the radio.

"Yeah, get everyone out of here. I'm going after Jerome."

"I can take it down with a shot," Harvey suggests, referring to the blimp.

"And risk spilling the chemicals?"

"Oh, yeah, right."

----

Sam's P.O.V

I skid the car to a stop when I spot the surge of people running towards me.

I stand up, opening the car door and getting out, remembering to grab the gun. The blimp is literally just above me.