80. Names on Paper

I'm back bitches.

Any of you watching 'The Haunting of Hill House' on Netflix? Finished it and, is it just me, but is the ending a bit well... shit?

At the moment, I'm watching 'The Sinner' and I recommend it so much woaH. OK WAIT GOT TO A PART AND I'M SERIOUSLY WEIRDED OUT. IT'S OVER 30 MINS IN ON THE SIXTH EPISODE, AND IF YOU WATCH IT, YOU'LL KNOW WHAT TF I MEAN. WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD (en mi opinion)

What are ya'll watching, other than Gotham? My list consists of: 'Shameless' (LOVEE IT) and other shit. Any of you watch 'Touch' on Netflix? Foetus David Mazouz (Bruce in Gotham) is in it and he's even cuter.

Jdjeje cool I'm just prolonging actually writing stuff. Slightly annoyed cause I'm reading something and I have been waiting for months for the update, and then realised that you guys have been waiting on me, so yeah.

OY OY OY I GOT BIG PLANS FOR THE NEXT FEW EPISODES. *laughs evilly*

I have a biology test tomorrow but instead of revising I'm doing this. Sorry Miss but you're a bitch.

Letsa go.

----

Third Person P.O.V

Jeremiah's leather gloved hand rests passively on the metal door handle. He feels a hot feeling arise in his stomach - he can practically sense that Samantha is on the other end of the door.

The idea of seeing her again forces a ghost of a smile onto his tainted red lips, however he wonders what state of mind she will be in.

With a quiet sigh, Jeremiah slowly turns the handle, and to his shock, the door isn't locked. The thing is, hearing Jerome's voice put Samantha in a sort of daze. She even walked around the block for a bit, to clear her head. Luckily, it didn't end up with a bullet in it. On her way back, she didn't even register locking the door.

The door creaks open, revealing a dimly lit sort of living room. Jeremiah steps inside, looking around for the sight of the young woman. He cringes when he can't see her, and a thin layer of panic begins to cement itself into his head.

"Samantha?" He lightly calls out, hoping that he will even hear a shocked gasp, but he doesn't hear it.

In an instant, he storms up to the closest room, which is the bathroom. She isn't inside there. His dark eyes lock onto the last room of the small apartment, the bedroom.

When he finally sees who is sprawled on the bed inside it, he lets out a sigh. Samantha snores lightly, her fair hair spread out around her, and her eyes closed. When knowing that she's okay, Jeremiah turns to the other things on the bed. Notes and letters are sprawled out around her small frame, almost like a blanket.

He picks up one of them, noting the words written largely across them. Names.

Jerome. Jeremiah. Bruce. Ecco. Barbara. Keith. Vanessa...

Jeremiah internally winces at the last name, belonging to Samantha's mother, who is long gone.

He turns back at her sleeping figure, that makes her looks so innocently oblivious to the dangerous man right beside her. He knows that when she wakes up, that look will wash away, but either with the fear of him, or something else, he doesn't know.

Jeremiah hears Ecco come into the apartment from behind him, and without another thought, picks Sam's sleeping form up, and into his arms bridal style.

----

Sam's P.O.V

I mumble in content at the feeling of softness underneath me, and my hands fist into the blankets. With a sudden gasp, I jolt up. My bed back at the apartment was definitely not this comfy.

My eyes land on the person sitting on the end of the bed, before I check where I am.

"E-Ecco?" I yawn, not quite believing it.

She faintly smiles, before going back to her stone cold facade.

"Are you hungry?"

I plainly shake my head, asking, "Is Jeremiah here?"

She just nods, and I mutter a curse under my breath. I knew this was going to happen. It was inevitable.

She stands up, looking down at me with something I don't completely recognise. Pity, probably.

"Don't get yourself hurt," is the only precious information she gives me, and then leaves the room, seemingly forgetting to close the door behind her.

Before the idea of running even gets into my head, Jeremiah steps into the room, shutting the door as soon as he's in.

"Are you hurt?"

I just stare at him for a bit, before shaking my head, "I'm... fine."

"I know you better than you know yourself, Samantha. You're not fine, but don't think I'm upset with you about it."

I scoff, not replying. Why is he acting like I'm a baby?

"I was worried about you," he informs me, barely smiling. "You shouldn't have taken off like that... I thought of the worst case scenario. If you- ... I don't know what I'd do."

I feel his cold hand stroke mine, and that's when I realise his face is nearing my own.

"Don't fucking touch me," I spit out, pulling back with a glare. He's seriously is trying to take advantage of this?!

"Samantha," he pleads. "Don't move away from me, I don't want that..."

I seethe in anger, my fists clenched as I reply with, "I denied Jerome, and you seriously expect me to treat you any differently? You just kidnapped me!"

I jump in shock when his hand wraps around my throat, not tight at all, but still scary.

He moves his face closer to mine, gritting out, "Don't compare me to him. That's the one thing I won't tolerate from anyone, even you. I am nothing like him."

"You're right," I agree. "Jerome would never think of putting his hand on me, or hitting me."

His eyes widen, and he quickly moves away.

"Samantha, I apologise, I shouldn't-"

"Get out. Just leave me alone and get out," I sigh, not wanting to deal with this.

He nods, making his way to the door.

"I still love you, even if you don't think that's the case," is the last thing he says, before he closes the door, leaving me alone, in a silent room.