7

Dan and the other boys had collected in the vacant room of 711 that night, and several cups were stuck to the far wall.

Phil had snuck James into his room late that night, and everyone wanted to hear what was going to happen.

"I don't hear anything!" Shane hisses,pressing his cup closer to the wall.

"Quiet sex?" Mark suggests.
"No way, James looks like he couldn't be quiet." Sean speaks up.

"Okay you guys, enough with the dirty talk!" Dan whisper yells, his face hot. Why was he even here? Why did he care what Phil was doing in his room with another boy?

"Shh!! I hear something!" Felix says.

The boys fall quiet as they listen intensely.

"Phil why don't you just stop it for tonight okay, I want to go back to bed."
James muffled voice says.

"Wait! Please one more time, I want to get it right." Phil voice sounded like he was pleading.

"Does he not know where the hole is?" Sean whispers,
"There's only one!"
"Not if you count his mouth!"

The boys all started snickering, Felix was shushing them loudly but he was also laughing quietly to himself.

"Shh! you guys! They could hear!" Dan exclaims. He starts chewing his nails, a habit he hasn't been into since he was 10.

"Dan! What if! What if Phil was so confused that he used his elbow!" Shane spits out.

This sends the boys into a fit of laughter, the cups fall from their hands and on the floor into a heap, thankfully the rug silences the noise.

Dan let's a small snort escape his lips until he coughs and goes serious. "Guys please!"

But they weren't listening, and they most certainly didn't hear Phil tell James to hang on as he storms out his room and slams open the door.

"Oh shit! We've been seen, separate!" Mark yells.

The boys scatter, running past Phil as he tries to grab one of them. He ends up grabbing Sean.

"Guys help! I got caught!"
"Leave him leave him!" Felix yells scrambling out the door.

Dan was halfway down the hall, but turns at the last second to run back to pull Sean out of Phil's grasp. Phil lets him go and eyes Dan as he stands there, shaking and brown eyes wide.

He opens his mouth to say something, but then shakes his head, turning back around to walk back into his room, but runs into James who had decided to leave after all.

"Phil I'm going back."
"Wait please-"
"Oh is this Dan!"

James comes over to him, even his night clothes were stylish! Dan suddenly felt self conscious about his overly large t-shirt and pants.

James brings a hand up and squishes Dan cheeks together, examining his face closely.

"You're cute, you have a baby face and really feminine eyes, and that dimple is to die for."

With his other hand he feels Dan's curls and pulls at the saggy collar of his shirt.

"And nice collar bones and a nice face, and hair,can I have your body like hello?"

"Let him go James, can't you see how scared he looks." Phil speaks lowly, one leg propped up on the wall behind him, his head down. It seems like he was always wearing that leather jacket, even with his all black night clothes.

James lets him go. Dan rubs his face as he stares open mouthed at the grinning boy.

"Hm it's a shame you're straight."