27

Dan knocks on the door of his parents home and his mother opens the door with a bright smile on her face.

"My son! I haven't seen you in so long look how much you've grown!" Dan buried his face in her neck as they hug for a few seconds before pulling apart.

"Oh is this your guest?" She asks looking at Phil.

Dan puts on a strained smile and nods. "This is Phil."

"Hi." Phil smiles at her warmly.

She engulfs him in a hug. "I'm a hugger so get used to it." She laughs. "Come on in.

Phil tries to catch Dan's eyes but he looks away from him as he grabs his suitcase and walks inside the house. His father was watching a very intense football game on the tv but when he hears the door close, he looks up and grins.

He stands and Dan drops his suitcase and runs over to hug him. "How are you dad?"

He hugs him a little more and then they let go. "I'm doing just fine." He smiles and then holds out his hand to Phil.

"Hey I'm Phil." Phil smiles.

"Nice to meet you."

After the introductions they went into Dan's room that had his drawings all over the dark walls. Phil touches a water colored rose. "Dan these are amazing."

"Yea thanks." He mumbles as he throws his bag on the bed. "You can sleep on the floor tonight."

"Wait what?" Phil said. "Dan you still can't be mad over what happened in the taxi."

"You pushed me away!" Dan argues.

"Because we were in. a. taxi." Phil enunciates, "what was I supposed to do?"

"You wouldn't even hold my hand!"

"Maybe because every time I did, you tried to make me touch you!"

Dan turns away from him. And kicks the bed post. Phil also turns away from him trying to calm his breathing. Why was Dan being so difficult? "Dan, I already told you that I will have sex with you again, just not right now."

"It would be different if you loved me." Dan mutters quietly.
Phil turns around quickly and walks over to him, turning Dan around and keeping a firm grip on his shoulders.
"Don't you ever say that again,  you know how I feel about you! You know that I care a lot about you!"

Dan just looks away from him.

"Dan! Look at me! I would still say the same thing even if I said I did okay? We can't just have sex everywhere okay? That makes no sense."

Dan tries to pull away from him.

Phil was getting really frustrated, so he just says what Dan wants to hear. "Fine you know what? I love you Dan."

That makes him look up at him, his brown eyes held so much shock. "What?"

"Yes I do okay, but like I said it still doesn't change about how you think we can have sex everyday."
"Okay." Dan nods.

The minute Phil lets him go his mother calls for dinner.

_____

That night Dan crawls on top of a sleeping Phil and starts kissing his neck. He mumbles as he wakes up.
"Dan? What are you doing?"

"Kiss me." Dan whispers as he kisses the corner of his mouth.
"What?" Phil questions as Dan captures his lips in his.

He kisses back but he was confused. Dan kisses down to his neck peppering light kisses here and there. In Phil's hazy mind, he finally catches on.

"Dan no." He says as he reaches for his waistband.

"Please?" He tugs a bit more at his underwear and Phil tugs his hands away.
"No, what did we talk about?"

"Please." Dan says again kissing the waistband, "this is the only time I'll ask again while we're here."

Phil closes his eyes and sighs. "Dan..."
He comes back up to him and kisses him once more. "Please? Just one more time."

i'm making the chapters shorter because the book is about to come to a end *sniffles* i really don't know how to end it though but i'll figure it out lol. but after this im going to put out the books:

sent: which is a bts yoonmin fanfic that will have two other books with it in the future and...

lost: which is another phanfiction but will have a sequel to it in the future.

HOE OUT ✌🏼