21

a/n: dan is a bit shorter than phil in this story i keep forgetting to tell you guys that but it makes everything cuter :)

"It's a whole day before the Halloween party, where are you going to find a costume?" James scolds Dan as he eats his dinner in the red devil outfit.

He had been putting off going to find his costume, Dan was always in his room thinking over what happened at his concert when he was looking out into the crowd.

"James is right," Shane agrees, "looking for a costume a day before Halloween is like looking for a sex toy a day before sex."

"Out of all the analogies you pick that one." Mark rolls his eyes.

Shane just shrugs and continues to eat his potatoes.

"Well I already know what I'm going to be so don't worry to much."

"I helped... like actually." Phil says at their skeptical looks.

"There's Halloween costumes in the store downstairs, I don't know where Jeffree is, he's probably fucking Nate, so I can't ask for a car." James shrugs.

Dan stands up quickly, his face red, "No! It's fine! I'm pretty sure there's simple cat costumes down there."

Shane gushes, "Dan you're going to be a cat! Cute!"

James slams his hands down on the table, "You better get cat ears and a tail."

Phil stands with Dan and slips a arm around his waist, "We'll go together so Dan can get as second opinion on things."

"What do you know about fashion?" James scoffs.

"Down kitty." Felix coaxes.

James glares at the tabletop and Chris laughs, patting his shoulder, "Okay, we'll keep the door unlocked for when you guys get back."

Phil smiles and steers Dan toward the door, and without another word, they leave.

.....

"I can't believe they don't have a single cat outfit!" Dan groans, searching through the row of costumes.

Phil yawned as he leaned on a wall beside him, "Usually people who dress like cats have like black leotards on."

Dan whips around. "I didn't ask for your opinion yet Phil!"

Putting his hands up, Phil chuckles. "I'm just saying, just wear like a black shirt and tuck it into some black tights."

Dan thinks before nodding slowly, it was actually a good idea. They both walked around the store for a few more minutes and found a black shirt and tights that also covered his feet. It didn't take long to find the sparkly black cat ears and tail.

"Try it on Dan." Phil shoved him into a dressing room.

Dan takes off his clothes and slides the dark tights over his skinny legs then puts on the black v-neck. He walks out with the other accessories in hand. Phil puts his hands over his mouth as he looks at Dan up and down.

"Put on the stuff!" was the first thing to come out of his mouth.

Dan blushes embarrassingly. "Phil I don't think I want to-"

"Please?" Phil moves his hands from his mouth,pouts his bottom lip, snake bites and all, and tilts his head to the side.

Dan sighs, he didn't even know why he gave in to that. But he puts the ears on his head and tied the tail around his waist. Phil smiles. "You look so cute."

Pink tints in his cheeks as he looks down at the ground. "No I don't."
"Dan!" Phil says with surprise, "how could you say that about yourself? I think you're beautiful."