Epilogue

5 years later

Dan looks into the mirror and adjusts the collar of his button up. He had a nightmare last night, and now he was late for his touring job at the local zoo. He opens his drawer and pulls out the simple flower bracelet and puts it on, the ring was still in place on his ring finger on his right hand, it barely moved.

A knock.

Dan looks up confusedly at the door. He had barely gotten visitors. His old friends, Shane, Chris, James, Felix, and Mark would come around sometimes but they were also busy with their own work during the week. So who could be knocking at this time?

The knock happens again. Dan looks at the door. Should he be worried? He was always the worrying the type, but then again, visitors were so rare, maybe it was important.
Twisting his ring nervously without having any knowledge that he was doing it, Dan walks to the door.

He opens it.

He stood there with a bright smile on his face. The black glasses showing his bright blue eyes. He wore the same red button up shirt and black pants with a bright bouquet of roses in his hand as he had that early Christmas Eve morning.

"Hi." He says.

Dan smiles softly. "Hi."

love always finds a way back to its owner, never forget who you truly love, this... is the promise of forever

the end.

thank you guys for the endless love and support on this book! i made that last line up myself but if you feel like you've heard it before somewhere feel free to quote the person :)

the first four chapters of my books Lost- a phanfiction and Sent- a yoonmin fanfiction is out now if you want to give those a read!

bye guys! 💕

HOE OUT✌🏼