11

Finally the boys were back in their classes after a long weekend. Dan was more excited than ever, he knew that he was going to work hard now that he only had two more years in the Academy.

His head had also stopped swimming in time for classes also thankfully. He still felt like he couldn't eat for a few days though. And, he had put back on Phil's bracelet where it will stay now. It seemed like every time he saw him he would blush like mad, remembering the quickly shared kiss, remembering how his clothes felt on him. The sad thing was, they both never talked about that day ever again.

It was weird, the minute Dan was well enough to function by himself, he had returned his jacket and shirt and never mentioned it again. None of the boys new of course but naturally Shane had asked why Dan was staying holed up in Phil's room why Phil came down to get his food.

"Did you guys kiss or something?" Dan had tried to change the subject quickly, so naturally Shane knew that they had.

They still talked and laughed together, that definitely wouldn't change, but Dan knew that he never wanted to end up in a room alone with Phil again, for some reason he was scared.

Dan also wasn't sitting alone at a lunch table now. He sat with Phil, Jeffree, James, Chris, and Shane.

"I don't understand how you two don't get caught wearing those." Dan's says one day at the table.

"It's because the school knows they can't touch us." Jeffree smirks.

Him and James were wearing sparkles and glitter over their uniforms, and had cut them to make them look more fashionable.

"Well I think it's cute." Shane gushes, he reaches out to touch one of the diamonds but doesn't dare.

Dan feels a kick at his foot and looks over at James that signals for him to stand up.

"Dan and I have to use the bathroom."

"Together?" Chris asks.

"Yes together." He sticks his tongue out at him and wraps his arm around Dan's waist tightly.

Phil's fist clench under the table as he watches them walk away.

"Hey Phil." Chris says.

"James I'll wait here while you go, but I don't like hearing other people use the bathroom."

James rolls his eyes. "Dan I don't have to use the bathroom, I came in here to talk to you."

"What why?"
"Phil has been staring at you almost all of lunch."

Dan smiles softly but then straightens his face, "Really? I wonder why."

"Oh my God Dan I can't believe you lied to me, Shane told me you guys kissed."

"B-but it was only once! and I didn't mean to." Dan whispers, this was all going downhill.

James smirks at him, before turning to the mirror and patting his lips softly to shape them up. "I can help you get him you know, he's been asking me for help."

This was new information, but then Dan caught on, "Is that what you two were talking about late that night."

James claps excitedly, "You finally figured out! I was trying to be sister sneaky about it but I hate sneaking around on you."

"What happened!" Dan asks eagerly.
"Nothing, he just told me how he really likes you, and wanted some tips on how to get you, one of them was making you jealous."

Dan's ears flush hot as this time he turns and looks at his own self in the mirror again he sub consciously touches his bracelet.

"No," he says to James reflection, "I might like Phil as a friend, but I came here to study not to get into relations and drama."