25

⚠️⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️

Dan watches Phil pull him close. "Phil I..."

He stops and moves the curls out of his eyes. "What? Do you not want to?"

"I do, it's just that." Dan laughs helplessly and looks anywhere but at him. "you're just probably not going to enjoy it."

Phil smiles genuinely and turns his face toward him. "You don't know how much of a turn on you are."

"'M' not sexy really, and I haven't done this before so I won't be good and I'm afraid that someone will hear-"

He's cut off by Phil's forceful lips. He gasps as his lip is bitten slightly and Phil pulls back with a lustful look in his eye. "Look how hard I am already Dan, and you say that you're not sexy."

Dan's eyes flick to the tent in his dark jeans as his heart accelerates. "Wow." Was the only thing that he could say.

Phil laughs as he kisses him once more leaving him breathless before he backs away and starts to unbutton his pants. Dan licks his lips in nervousness. "W-wait you're doing this now!"

"Uh yea, do you want me to stop?" Phil says pausing the unbuttoning.

"No I just..." Dan goes over to sit on the edge of the bed, "I just feel really awkward waiting for you."

"That's the position you want to be in." Phil chuckles as he begins to pull down the waist band, "don't worry, it won't be awkward in a minute."

Dan watches almost eagerly as his pants drop to the floor to reveal his tight black underwear. "You alright?" Phil asks as he hooks his thumbs around the other band.

Unaware that he was leaned forward with anxiousness,Dan sits back and nods, "Just continue... please."

Phil shrugs and he's about to but then he thinks better of it. "You have to many clothes on first."

"Oh yea." Dan plays with the hem of his shirt. "do you want to... undress me?" When it came to pretending to be sexy Dan was confident but when he was actually about to do something with Phil he was the complete opposite.

"Hell yes." Phil said walking over to him, "I thought you would never ask."
Phil grabs his shirt and Dan raises his arms so he could slip it off and throw it on the floor to join the other pile of clothes.
"Look at you goddamn." Phil growls as he starts touching every part of Dan's upper body that he can.

Dan was trying to direct his hands to his pants so he could hurry but he wouldn't stop kissing his collarbones.
"Phil, Phil, please take my pants off." Dan pants as he sucks a mark on his skin.

Phil lets his mouth off him and starts to pull them down he had totally forgot about the black lace that Dan possessed under the pants. He throws the pants to the ground and he's down on his knees kissing up Dan's legs and the inside of his thighs leaving marks there to.

"Oh my god!" Dan moans as he licks really close to his arousal.
"I'm about to take these off." Phil says lowly as he holds the lace in his hand.

"Wait no you first!" Dan exclaims sitting up.

"Fine then." Phil huffs with a playful smirk on his face. "what bear wants bear gets."