Chapter 3

"Breakfast." Slender's voice called, making Val jump up, forgetting that she was no longer in the house she grew up in.

She glanced at the other bed, seeing that it was empty and wondered when her father left. Then sighed, getting up and finding her little suitcase and changing into a baggy shirt.

She liked baggy shirts, mainly 'cause they felt so comfy. Plus, they covered her skinny stomach. She never really ate enough...

She deflated the bed, folded the blankets, and left, trying to remember the way to the dining room through the complex hallway system.

"Need help, sweetheart?" Ben's voice purred, right next to her. She nearly jumped.

"Y yes." She said, after calming down and tried a smile. "Please."

Ben smirked and walked on, looking back to see if she's following. Which she is, he took a couple turns, the windows growing smaller and eventually to none. What?

"Ben, what're you doing?"

Ben and Val jumped, searching for the source until landing on a familiar white haired girl.

"Peri, what's up?" Ben smiled, patting her head, she frowned and held a fox plushie tighter.

"It's breakfast, what're you doing around here?" She asked, tilting her head and looking at Val. "...are you taking her to your room?"

Val blushed and froze, looking at the miniscule window on her right, eyes landing on a field. With a cute little deer impaled on a wooden spike. Eh?

"Nooo. I'd never." Ben said, smirking.

"EJ wouldn't like that, Ben." Peri tsked, then took Val's hand. "C'mon, Slendy doesn't like it when others are Kate for breakfast or dinner."

She led her past the disappointed elf, talking about her toy.

"This is Luli, my little fox." She said, holding her up. "Shes about two years old since I got her."

"Hmm. How old are you?" Val asked, feeling very comfortable around her. Such a childish aura.

"19."

"Really? You look around 16!" She exclaimed, noting the difference in height. Peri was very small and adorable looking.

"It's because of my genetics, or something." She said, shrugging.

"Why the name Luli?" Val asked, when it got quiet.

"Oh. It's a mix between my mom's and a friend's name." She said, smiling at the toy. "Lily and Bibi. Though some doesn't understand why my mom's name though." She explained, looking lost for a moment, then brightened. "We're here!"

The dining room consisted of a fancy looking, long table. A lot of chairs and probably silverware.

"Glad you woke up." Slender said, turning and wearing an apron that had, 'World's Best Killer.' Though the words, Mom, was x-ed off... "We're having pancakes, eggs, bacon, and waf-"

"Waffles!" Tony shouted. Slender, who looked annoyed at being interrupted, sighed and presented the breakfast foods.

Val smiled awkwardly and took a seat, trying to not be disgusted. She preferred meat, and only a few not-meat foods. Guess it's bacon. She grabbed a couple and one waffle.

"That's all? You look thin." Hoodie commented, his mask lifted a little to eat.

She shifted and grabbed another.

"Uh, don't feel obligated to eat though. Do whatever." Ben purred, appearing.

She looked away and scooted a little. Fun.