Chapter 8

Val waved bye to the couple and Sally as she went her way back to her father's room.

"Why, hello sweetheart." A familiar voice purred, the smirking Slender appearing out of nowhere.

She froze, eyes not leaving the wall. "H hi." She mumbled, then trying to move past him. Did she leave her walkie talkie!?

"Now now, where you going?" He asked, blocking with his smirk widening. "We're talking."

"Yes, w we are, but I'm feeling tired." She said, looking up to concentrate on the fedora. She sneakily- she thinks- tried to reach around her pocket, hoping to find the device.

"What's that?" He asked, lowering down to look in her eyes.

"Oh, n nothing at all." Val said quickly, retreating her hand, disappointed that it wasn't in there. She left it. "No importance-"

"Val, you left this!" Peri called, appearing with her bouncy hair. "Hi Offendy!"

Val, taking advantage of the situation, bolted past the distracted 'man' and toward her room.

"Val!"

She hesitated to slam the door, seeing the little white haired girl. "Yes?"

Peri held up a walkie talkie...

"Oh, thanks." She said, taking it. "G goodnight."

"It's like, 6."

"... I'm tired." Val explained.

Peri nodded. "Okay, I'll tell Offendy to leave you alone." She promised, waving.

Val waved back, sighing as she closed the black door and turned to lay on the air bed. She didn't really wanna sleep...

She lightly smacked her cheek, straightening and looking around. A few books should keep her up.

Meanwhile...

EJ finished up his work and quickly put the kidneys in the jars, placing them in his bag and jumping out the window. Of course, his victim, a middle aged woman, was sleeping in a house with no attic or upstairs.

He sprinted past the house, seeing a pair of headlights as a car approached. The visitor would sure have a surprise while visiting the dead woman.

The moon was bright in the starless sky.

Just like that night.

His 'eye' twitched as he remembered..

.flashback.

"F*cking Ben." The cannibal growled, stepping over an unconscious body. Benjamin Drowned, the annoying elf, had took his valuable and led him into a party.

Eyeless Jack did not like parties much.

"Viiiince, lez go get her, c'mon." A woman said, obviously drunk.

The man, who she was draped over, moved her so she could lean on the wall. "Why?"

"Becuz, it, it's a good chance to 'swoop' in." She said, as if it explained everything. "She finally broke, broke up with that a$$hole and, you know, what what you could be doing."

"No, not now." Jack assumed Vince, as there was no other male around, said.

"Guys, I'm leaving." A woman, with short, red hair and teal eyes said, looking uncomfortable.

"What, what?" The first woman said. "But the party's just starting!"

"Carter isn't leaving, so I am." She said. "And I don't wanna see him making out with some other b!tch just to see me get mad, which I won't."

Jack rose a brow. 'Wait, what was I doing again? Oh right, planning Ben's funeral, and how to get away with it.' He thought, turning.

"Hey, hey you!" He turned, seeing the drunk blonde. "Can, can you see my friend gets to the bus stop?" She asked.

Through tinted glasses, he saw the redhead blushing.

"I don't need help!"

"It's fine, I'll do it." He said, deciding that this woman would be an easy meal. He smiled at her. She was a bit pretty. He'd kill Ben later.

.over.

'Caitlyn.' He thought her name, smiling. He realized he was at the door of the mansion and opened it, ignoring the usual chaos that usually happened between most of the annoying Pastas, including Jeff, Toby, Ben, or the other Jack.

He opened his door, and smiled softly. He remembered Caitlyn looking like that the times he snuck into her house.

His little cannibal, asleep with a book in her hand.

________________

EJ pov, yeah!

So, keep the title, eh? Speak up!
.
.
.

Nah, you don't have to, hehe. I'm just a little aggressive, not as much as my best friend, who tackles me from behind every time she sees me, or uses her class to get out of my hugs. Or other friend, who bites and grips too hard on my wrist. Or the other other friend, who tickles and bites.

Yep, aggressive friends I have. Hehe.

Hope you still find this interesting, :).

Vote and Comment! And get a. Free hug from EJ!

EJ: I don't agree to that.

Fine, from Val. (secret hug from EJ, no telling him:p)

Val: *waves and smiles sweetly*